• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just told off one old fart who let out a long fart in the lift!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told him to be more considerate and endure till the lift door opens. He said cannot tahan. I told him that's his fucking problem. Luckily I have a mask in my pocket. Quickly took it out and wore it in super quick time. Such low class SES ought to be euthanized.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Farting like sneezing, burping and coughing are involuntary actions. He should have apologized and you should have let it slide.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I told him to be more considerate and endure till the lift door opens. He said cannot tahan. I told him that's his fucking problem. Luckily I have a mask in my pocket. Quickly took it out and wore it in super quick time. Such low class SES ought to be euthanized.
What if it was a chiobu that farted?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't have fart fetish. I would similarly tell her off but in a more polite way. 美女,你人长得漂亮,但这么一个响屁,好像不太雅观哦!
If I were you I will tell her:小姐让我来帮你堵住你的屁 and then proceed to kneel down and press my head against her butt.... :roflmao:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Last night while on my walk and thinking there was no one behind me, I let out a fart. But there was this lao unker on his bicycle and he just cycled past me. His BO was worse than my fart. So he won.