• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i got a call just now

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i pick up and the girl introduced herself and say she is from nhg. i asked her what is nhg. she says national health group. she then say i registered for healthier sg. i asked her what is that? she say i registered nhg polyclinic as my healthier sg and i should download nhg app to enjoy the benefits. she says she will whatsapp me the link i told her she got wrong number and i don't know what she's talking about and hang up.

is this new scam or what?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i never ever take part in contests like those shengsiong type or fill up lucky draw with name and tel number

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
i pick up and the girl introduced herself and say she is from nhg. i asked her what is nhg. she says national health group. she then say i registered for healthier sg. i asked her what is that? she say i registered nhg polyclinic as my healthier sg and i should download nhg app to enjoy the benefits. she says she will whatsapp me the link i told her she got wrong number and i don't know what she's talking about and hang up.

is this new scam or what?
Key word is " she says she will whatsapp me the link ".

101% scam. Beware of total wipeout of your bank savings once you click the link.

jymifalcon

Alfrescian
Loyal
While it might be tempting to label it as a scam, it's also possible there was a genuine mix-up. The National Health Group does exist, and they might indeed have a program called Healthier SG. It's always a good idea to stay cautious, though.

If you're unsure, you can contact NHG directly using official contact information to verify the call. Additionally, be cautious about clicking on any links, especially if they're sent via WhatsApp.

BTW, virtual call centers are becoming more common, and it's not uncommon for legitimate organizations to use them. They can streamline communication but also pose challenges for identifying genuine calls. You might want to check out this article on virtual call centers at https://www.mightycall.com/blog/virtual-call-center/ for some insights into how they work.

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I received a WhatsApp from an Indonesia number saying that they're from Grab Marketing requesting to do a short survey with me to upgrade their global services. They'll pay me $10-$50 via PayNow for my participation. They think I'll fall for it?

jw5

Loyal
I received a WhatsApp from an Indonesia number saying that they're from Grab Marketing requesting to do a short survey with me to upgrade their global services. They'll pay me $10-$50 via PayNow for my participation. They think I'll fall for it?

They are hoping you will. :unsure::eek::biggrin:

Piersqsw

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems like a new scam tactic. Scammers often use health-related terms to exploit unsuspecting individuals. Be vigilant and avoid clicking any links or sharing personal details. You may want to report this to the authorities or the legitimate organization mentioned to make them aware of potential fraudulent activities. Also, consider visiting whocalled.co.uk. It can help you identify the caller so you can check if they are scammers. Stay safe!

Last edited: