• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

knn how I know where is her adidas don't rest alphaskin

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
come ask.me..where is her adidas don't rest alphaskin and i tell her how I know then she say i.m.the one doing her laundry so i should know. knn...she misplaced her own thing blame me and ask me.where her adidas don't rest alphaskin. i take for what knn. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: cheebei :FU:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
another siao charbor who annul her marriage for non-cumsummation due to undiscovered lobang?
no lah. she married amdk then amdk steal eat outside kana she found out then divorce lor. then amdk leave singapore already, then she got no place to stay so stay with me lah. anyway she found her adidas already and apologise to me for wrongful accusation.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no lah. she married amdk then amdk steal eat outside kana she found out then divorce lor. then amdk leave singapore already, then she got no place to stay so stay with me lah. anyway she found her adidas already and apologise to me for wrongful accusation.
another spg.