• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Found My Childhood Love!!!!

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah...mai kia lah... Forum is for good entertainment 1... then when erection come....fuck PAP...now relac relac first...conserve energy lah :biggrin:

U are right. That's why the owner here is so pro pap. It will be shut down in 2 secs if things get too wild.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
There are many types of kana. The one with the yellow powder is kum chou, roughly translated as golden grass in chinese. I don't what is the herb called that gives it the yellow colour. Could be cordyceps, but cordyceps is very expensive. They also have chilli kana, even green kana. I have not seen the ones wrapped for a long time, I just buy the bulk ones. Mostly from Taiwan now.
You a bit sa la boh...use cordyceps on olives? :*:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My childhood love was my Sec 3 classmate at Toh Tuck Secondary. Lost touch for many years. Suddenly bumped into her few months back. Now a grandmother of ten !!:o

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bo pian...char boh go facial at orchard... i go send dog to grooming...now chor boh at kopitiam lim kopi.:biggrin:

Hahaha.
pls pardon me if i offend u.
i been zap 7times by your lackey MBSSLOTS.
sorry sorry.pls let him know i don know he got no valentine.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hahaha.
pls pardon me if i offend u.
i been zap 7times by your lackey MBSSLOTS.
sorry sorry.pls let him know i don know he got no valentine.

that one u gotta PM him... me only online peng yew wif him :biggrin:
i oso got many online peng yew here... :biggrin:

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Histrionic personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of attention seeking behavior and extreme emotionality. Someone with histrionic personality disorder wants to be the center of attention in any group of people, and feel uncomfortable when they are not. While often lively, interesting and sometimes dramatic, they have difficulty when people aren’t focused exclusively on them. People with this disorder may be perceived as being shallow, and may engage in sexually seductive or provocative behavior to draw attention to themselves.Individuals with Histrionic Personality Disorder may have difficulty achieving emotional intimacy in romantic or sexual relationships. Without being aware of it, they often act out a role (e.g., “victim” or “princess”) in their relationships to others. They may seek to control their partner through emotional manipulation or seductiveness on one level, whereas displaying a marked dependency on them at another level.Individuals with this disorder often have impaired relationships with same-sex friends because their sexually provocative interpersonal style may seem a threat to their friends’ relationships. These individuals may also alienate friends with demands for constant attention. They often become depressed and upset when they are not the center of attention.People with histrionic personality disorder may crave novelty, stimulation, and excitement and have a tendency to become bored with their usual routine. These individuals are often intolerant of, or frustrated by, situations that involve*delayed gratification, and their actions are often directed at obtaining immediate satisfaction. Although they often initiate a job or project with great enthusiasm, their interest may lag quickly.Longer-term relationships may be neglected to make way for the excitement of new relationships.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
what about this?

white_rabbit_creamy_candy3e5006518e9d0248ac6d.jpg