• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

when i wake up every morning, first thing is to check mobile phone for messages, notifications and emails. how to stop myself from touching my phone?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot. later must marry her. i don't want
You fuck her but don't want to marry her? Are you aware of the consequences?

You have transformed a 良家婦女 into a slut. You are a slut factory churning out sluts.

How is your tau tao going to marry a good husband in the future? 事業有成 men like scrooball (clone) and 好好先生 like @eatshitndie will not want her as wife.

Her only salvation is to become a virgin again, 把黑的說成白的,還要煉成一口流利的咒語 to prevent people from 撥亂反正。

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
You fuck her but don't want to marry her? Are you aware of the consequences?

You have transformed a 良家婦女 into a slut. You are a slut factory churning out sluts.

How is your tau tao going to marry a good husband in the future? 事業有成 men like scrooball (clone) and 好好先生 like @eatshitndie will not want her as wife.

Her only salvation is to become a virgin again, 把黑的說成白的,還要煉成一口流利的咒語 to prevent people from 撥亂反正。
later siaolang will come in hoot u:roflmao:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
多年前有一個勤奮愛家的鄰居女孩,十年寒窗考進南洋理工大學,成為當年會計系之花,後來因為遇人不淑 … …

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
… … 那登徒浪子就像你,把人家衣服扒光,全身蹂躪一遍後才說: “洞在哪裡?”

做人不是這樣的,做狗才是!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't recall having this habit when my mother bought me my first phone after psle results... why am i so reliant on this phone thingie now...

The first time smaller handphones started selling in Sinkieland was around 1996. If you are in P6 about that time, then you're born in the 80s or even 90s. You must be a really young chap.

BigBlackCock

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me, when i wake up every morning, first thing is my dick will be very big big.

So for my case, how to stop my LJ from becoming a monster?