• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.....

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.

The saner portion of the world is not interested in god or the devil manifesting themselves. By the way God or devil do not appear just bcos ppl want to see the unseen. Anyway not to groups, but more to individuals.

Collectively when they gang together, ppl would seem brave. When an individual stand alone to recieve the supernatural being, he is more often a coward and not sincere and ernest.

You did not answer my question at all. Was the devil whispering into your ears such that you become incoherent?

And who died and made you the king of knowing the manifestation habits of the devil and god?

It does not matter whether a gang is braver than an individual. That's totally irrelevant. We are talking about proof here. Proof of both the existence of the devil and your ability to summon him.

Are you a medium? I am beginning to think that you are a Christian Taoist.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.

Very good advertising for whichever hellish cult you belong to now, don't you think?

Believe in the existence of devils/supernatural doesnt mean one must be fm a cult group. Must I be a taoist just cos I believe the wandering of spirits in 7th mth festival?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Collectively when they gang together, ppl would seem brave. When an individual stand alone to recieve the supernatural being, he is more often a coward and not sincere and ernest.

Very chun there! :biggrin:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

SneeringTree, hehehe... I was waiting for you to say that.

I would urge you to read up more. Cant be spoonfeeding you just like the Devil Within you know?

In those times of old, God appeared to his prophets. But God is too pure and holy to be seen by man. The men of God do not see him in person. He God may appear as a burning bush as the case with Moses, in voices, visions, and so on. To see God in person would cause that person to disintegrate!

So we have proof of ppl receiving first hand messages from the Living God, to be disseminated to the world. The messengers of God called prophets(Noah, Moses, Daniel, etc... and last but not least, Jesus), are real living examples of individuals who have come and shared the direct edicts of a Living God. Please read the Bible.

On the opposite side of the fence, we have the experience of encounters with the spirit world. Ppl like mediums, witches, bomohs, taoist masters, occult practitioners, and so forth are in touch with the spirits from the dark side everyday. They could summon them any time.

These spirits are easier to get involved with and be seen by humans. But once identified with a deity or spirit, it wont be easy for ppl to get rid of one. Experiences from these ppl who have enuf of the occult world is an eye-opener for most of us who do not indulge in spiritualism.

I can understand Devil Within's reluctance to take up the challenge as it is a one way street. You can get yourself involved in calling out to the spirit world, but to walk away and leave is a totally different matter. Never get into occult practices as they are big troubles.

You will be tormented day and night if you try to wash your hands clean after all the "fun". The devil will not leave you alone! Your life will even be in danger! Neber play play with the devil. Most leave never to talk about it again. Why? They are mostly dead. Here you must read up yourself as the details are too gory and frightening.

This challenge is not for all. Especially the timid and hypocrites. If you are game to try, you know who to look for. Dun play play with the devils! Most ppl are dead before they know it!

Most ppl are never sincere when they say they want to see the devil. They will pee in their pants when they encounter one! My advice to you SneeringTree, leave the spirits alone. Dun get involved!

Last edited:

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks like Muslims and Christians share common ground. :smile:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Haha so the lunatic Devil now want the whole world to see! The world didn't ask for this challenge. You did! Now be a good and brave boy, please take the challenge, will you?

And please dun keep changing the subjects. The subject is YOU. Will YOU take the challenge?

Hahaha!.. So the brainless lunatic freak who doesn't think want the whole world to see how stupid he is! The world don't believe in your belief. You did! Now please get some intelligence and start thinking about your stupid statement. The subject is your belief! You want others to believe what you belief and that you believe that Devil exist. LOL!....

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahaha!.. So the brainless lunatic freak who doesn't think want the whole world to see how stupid he is! The world don't believe in your belief. You did! Now please get some intelligence and start thinking about your stupid statement. The subject is your belief! You want others to believe what you belief and that you believe that Devil exist. LOL!....

Hey retard, the subject is YOU understand? If you are such a coward then dun ask to meet the unseen. Next time dun be a hero. A hypocrite alive is more credible than a dead hero or should I say, coward?

And dun keep changing the subject. The whole world can see your stupidity!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just ignore that parrot. He got no life..like a bird in a cage singing away his devilish retarded tone here. :biggrin: Dont dare to accept the invitation and yet chip chip here and there like sissy. Haiz...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey retard, the subject is YOU understand? If you are such a coward then dun ask to meet the unseen. Next time dun be a hero. A hypocrite alive is more credible than a dead hero or should I say, coward?

Hey retard, the subject is YOUR BELIEF AND CLAIM of GOD AND DEVIL exist, understand? If you are such a brainless retard and coward then don't claim the existence of non-existence. Nest time don't be an idiot. A sensitble devil alive is more credible than a brainless hypocrite or should I say, coward?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just ignore that parrot. He got no life..like a bird in a cage singing away his devilish retarded tone here. :biggrin: Dont dare to accept the invitation and yet chip chip here and there like sissy. Haiz...:rolleyes:

LOL!.. You mean you can't out talk yourself? I am just repeating all your bullshits but looks like you can't even take your own bullshits and you want others to see your stupid bullshits? What a joke you are! LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Want to be a coward, then be one! Dun be a parrot as your stupidity is plain for all to see!

Retard please grow up! Or maybe you still want to see the Devil so as to prove his existence?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Want to be a coward, then be one! Dun be a parrot as your stupidity is plain for all to see!

Retard please grow up! Or maybe you still want to see the Devil so as to prove his existence?

You want to be a retarded coward, then be one! Don't try to act smart as your stupidity is plain for all to see! LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Retard, you might be a coward, but at least you are not that stupid as to want to meet the devil face-to-face!

Yes continue to be a coward or you stupid retard will shit in your pants on seeing the real devil!

Hahaha... the retard who is not so stupid as to face the devil!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Retard, you might be a coward, but at least you are not that stupid as to want to meet the devil face-to-face!

Yes continue to be a coward or you stupid retard will shit in your pants on seeing the real devil!

Hahaha... the retard who is not too stupid to face the devil!

Retard, you are a coward, but at least you are not that dumb to risk being laugh at by the world when you can't summon your Devil friend to meet the mass media.

Yes continue to be a brainless coward or you stupid retard will shit in your pants on seeing that you can't produce real proof of existence of Devil to the mass media.

Hahaha!.... The retard who is not too bright to face the mass media.

Last edited:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes continue to be a brainless coward or you stupid retard will shit in your pants on seeing that you can't produce real proof of existence of Devil to the mass media.

Hahaha!.... The retard who is not too bright to face the mass media.

Retard, why would I shit in my pants? It is YOU who should be shitting in your pants! The Devil is around for you to experience and partake of his evil activities. You are just not too smart to see and experience that for yourself. Or you do not have the balls?

Maybe you are not that stupid afterall to want to see the Devil in person? I would like to know if you will shit in your pants on seeing the real Devil!

The mass media too would like to know. Dun forget to file a FR! How about it Retard?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Retard, why would I shit in my pants? It is YOU who should be shitting in your pants! The Devil is around for you to experience and partake of his evil activities. You are just not too smart to see and experience that for yourself. Or you do not have the balls?

Maybe you are not that stupid afterall to want to see the Devil in person? I would like to know if you will shit in your pants on seeing the real Devil!

The mass media too would like to know. Dun forget to file a FR! How about it Retard?

Brainless retard, why you shit in your pants? Don't you know that God and Devil is all in your lunatic imagination? You are still too dumb to see and understand how stupid you are. Or you do not have any intelligence?

Maybe you are really that stupid after all to think that you can show Devil himself. I would like to know if you will shit in your pants when you can't show your claim to the world in front of the mass media.

The mass media would like to know how stupid you are. Don't forget to file a FR. How about that retard? LOL!....

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will you shit in your pants on seeing the devil? I love to read your FR!

How about it retarded one? Or you prefer to be a coward?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Will you shit in your pants on seeing the devil? I love to read your FR!

How about it retarded one? Or you prefer to be a coward?

Will you shit in your pants when you can't prove the existence of Devil to the world mass media? I love to read your FR!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

You retard the coward was the one who wanted to see the unseen. Now too chicken to meet the Devil himself eh?

I love to see you shit in your pants when you see one. That's if you have summoned the courage to do so.

I doubt you retarded one is that brave. Right?

When are you going to PM whoami?