• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.

care to share your faith?
surely you dont believe in the devil, as that means that you also believe in the God from the "Jewish book of fairytale".

I do not believe in Devil nor God. Only those who think that there are Devils will believes there are Devils.

However, I believe that every human beings have the potential to become both GOD and DEVIL themselves with respect to their actions. All these Gods and Devils are man-made. There is no God, there is no Devil, all there is is in the mind of the believers.

If there is really any God or Devil, there will be no non-believers as actual proof (as in God or Devil showing themselves to everybody in physical recognisable form as said in bible or koran or whatever old documents) will be hard to ignore. But as of now, God is just an invisible, imaginary figure that is made up by man.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.

If there is really any God or Devil, there will be no non-believers as actual proof (as in God or Devil showing themselves to everybody in physical recognisable form as said in bible or koran or whatever old documents) will be hard to ignore.

Mr Devil, if theres a devil, Jinn or ghost right before u, would u then believe in God? :rolleyes:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr Devil, if theres a devil, Jinn or ghost right before u, would u then believe in God? :rolleyes:

Good one for the Devil to figure out. This retarded one cannot tell good from evil. That's why he is a retarded fool.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal

First, that has never happened before.

Second, the devil does not need god to exist but god needs the devil to exist.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hmm...u just say it. Now u know God does exist..:biggrin:

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hmm...u just say it. Now u know God does exist..:biggrin:

Saying "god needs the devil to exist" means I believe god exists?

Does that mean if I say "unicorns need air to exist" I believe that unicorns exist?

Amatuers like you should not come and try to defend god.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

First off, if there is a devil or Ghost or Jinn appears and standing right before me, then it is there. But that does not means there is God. If there is, then God should also be able to ALSO appear and stand right in front of me.

Secondly, I have yet to see any ghost or jinn or devil. Even when I was sleeping in the cemetery during my army days many many years back, I still didn't get to see any ghost. If there is really ghost, then everyone should be able to see it and not some "selected" people. Only an idiot would believe such lunacy.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good one for the Devil to figure out. This retarded one cannot tell good from evil. That's why he is a retarded fool.

I think you are the one that really need to "figure out". LOL!.... Can't you tell a fantasy from what is real? An imbecile like you trying to act smart? LOL....

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

First off, if there is a devil or Ghost or Jinn appears and standing right before me, then it is there. But that does not means there is God. If there is, then God should also be able to ALSO appear and stand right in front of me.

If there is really ghost, then everyone should be able to see it and not some "selected" people. Only an idiot would believe such lunacy.

Remember this: Reason obeys itself; Ignorance submits to what is dictated to it. - Thomas Paine

Only a retard like you reveal the kind of idiot that you are. Imagine seeing the devil or ghost appearing before you and expecting God to also appear likewise? An ignorant fool such as you wont see sense. Lunatic idiot first class!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only an idiot would believe such lunacy.

I do not believe in Devil nor God.

U the Devil rite? U should know if u have "faith" in the Devil, for sure he will manifest himself. PM me. I will show u the way. Serious ya. :biggrin: And after u witness the whole truth, do write an FR here. :wink:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Likewise, Mr KnowAll, PM me if u still think the Devil doesnt exist. Amateur like me will prove u wrong. And be sure to write an FR too. :wink:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Remember this: Reason obeys itself; Ignorance submits to what is dictated to it. - Thomas Paine

Only a retard like you reveal the kind of idiot that you are. Imagine seeing the devil or ghost appearing before you and expecting God to also appear likewise? An ignorant fool such as you wont see sense. Lunatic idiot first class!

Only retards like you reveal the kind of idiot that you are. Believing in old fairy tales and claiming it as reality without proof makes you an ignorant fool that have got no common sense. Lunatic idiot first class! LOL!....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U the Devil rite? U should know if u have "faith" in the Devil, for sure he will manifest himself. PM me. I will show u the way. Serious ya. :biggrin: And after u witness the whole truth, do write an FR here. :wink:

God and Devil are found inside you mind. If you think you are God, you are. If you think you are devil, you are. In the same way as that those in mental institution who think that they are God or Devil. Or that they are somebody or nobody. You make out who you are. If you want to be an idiot slave for an imaginary invisible God, then be my guest. But don't go around making a fool of yourself by dragging others into your lunatic world.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sigh...a first class lunatic who doesn't also believe in the Devil.

Reason obeys itself; Ignorance submits to what is dictated to it. - Thomas Paine

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

God and Devil are found inside you mind. If you think you are God, you are. If you think you are devil, you are. In the same way as that those in mental institution who think that they are God or Devil. Or that they are somebody or nobody. You make out who you are. If you want to be an idiot slave for an imaginary invisible God, then be my guest. But don't go around making a fool of yourself by dragging others into your lunatic world.

Ayah. Talk so much for what rite? I already offer u the priviledge to witness the power of the Devil. U accuse this and that but end of the day u dont even know whether u are right or wrong. So why dont u give yourself a chance. PM me and I will lead u to the world of unseen. I issue u this challenge to evoke upon ur Master, Lucifer. Got gall or not? :biggrin: PM me.

U dont believe in him and yet u have his ugly avatar. Sigh....:rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sigh...a first class lunatic who doesn't also believe in the Devil.

Reason obeys itself; Ignorance submits to what is dictated to it. - Thomas Paine

Bro, this type of hypocrite Retard alot in this world. When issue a challenge they dont have the gall to accept, to face the truth. Even the buddhist or taoist believe in spirits. Even most atheist also believe in spirits.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
ven of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalisnets on.

Bro cant agree more with. Let's see whether the retard has the balls to meet up with real little devils. Actually he could join the taoist priests for close-up sessions of the fourth kind. Or is it the fifth kind? Retard will be shitting in his pants seeing real devils!

Even SneeringTree when he first made the comments below, I had wanted to throw the same challenge to him, the one you had for the Devil. But I wanted to keep to the subject matter in his second question before moving on to his first.

Bro you moved a little too fast ahead of me. But it's ok for you are on the right track. I would have done the same eventually.

Last edited:

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ven of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalisnets on.

Bro cant agree more with. Let's see whether the retard has the balls to meet up with real little devils. Actually he could join the taoist priests for close-up sessions of the fourth kind. Or is it the fifth kind? Retard will be shitting in his pants seeing real devils!

Even SneeringTree when he first made the comments below, I had wanted to throw the same challenge to him, the one you had for the Devil. But I wanted to keep to the subject matter in his second question before moving on to his first.

Bro you moved a little too fast ahead of me. But it's ok for you are on the right track. I would have done the same eventually.

Don't be ridiculous. Any unexplained things= devil? Any ghosts/spirits etc= devil? If you boss drop dead tomorrow for no apparent reason, is it also because the devil is around?

People used to think that schizophrenia is caused by the devil taking over your brain.

But if you force me to choose, at gun point, whether devil or god exists, I will choose the former because the world is too fucked up a place with fucked up crazies like you guys to have god existing.

buddhaboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ayah. Talk so much for what rite? I already offer u the priviledge to witness the power of the Devil. U accuse this and that but end of the day u dont even know whether u are right or wrong. So why dont u give yourself a chance. PM me and I will lead u to the world of unseen. I issue u this challenge to evoke upon ur Master, Lucifer. Got gall or not? :biggrin: PM me.

U dont believe in him and yet u have his ugly avatar. Sigh....:rolleyes:

I would appreciate if you would extend that invitation to me also. I would like to see and talk to the devil Lucifer (a.k.a Satan). Can you arrange that for me?

I am surprised that you have a direct line of communication with the devil, and yet here you are pissing at the remarks made by Devil Within. What will your God say! Beware your day of judgment!