• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.....

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.

LOL!... Retarded brainless moron like you chickening out and now trying to spin your way out? LOL!....

When your claim is not even real, what to be scared of? LOL!... Dumb idiots like you only trying to trick me to come out cos you want to know who is this guy fucking you upside down in this forum, right? LOL!.. Uncle here not like you so stupid lah. LOL!... But Uncle here is very sincere to help you prove your hallucination. Why you don't want?

Retard, since it is not real, why be a coward?

The UNseen is awaiting your courageous acceptance. To continue to hid behing JREF is hypocritical and evasive.

Hehehe... you only need to say YES and lets see whether you shit or not!

Be a man. Be sincere.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.

Retard, since it is not real, why be a coward?

The UNseen is awaiting your courageous acceptance. To continue to hid behing JREF is hypocritical and evasive.

Hehehe... you only need to say YES and lets see whether you shit or not!

Be a man. Be sincere.

LOL!... Everyone here can see what a brainless moron you are! LOL!...

If it is real, what stops you to inform JREF to collect your US$1million? Uncle here is not as stupid as you lah. Uncle here knows you only want to see who this person fucking you upside down in this forum, right? LOL!...

If you have real proof of your hallucination, give me your details and I will call JREF for you. I promise you that I will give you that US$1million if it is proven true. Deal? I know you must be shiting in your pants now too scared of being exposed as a fake and stupid idiot believing in hocus pocus. LOL!...

One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge
The JREF sponsors The One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge offering a prize of US $1,000,000 to anyone who can demonstrate evidence of any paranormal, supernatural or occult power or event, under test conditions agreed to by both parties.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

Everyone here can see that brainless idiots like you believe in hocus pocus hallucinations. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Retard, since you say it is not real, then what is stopping you? No balls right?

Why are you hidding behind JREF? Be a man! Dun be a coward! Accept the challenge!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Retard, since you say it is not real, then what is stopping you? No balls right?

Why are you hidding behind JREF? Be a man! Dun be a coward! Accept the challenge!

LOL!.. Brainless retard, is that all you can come up with?

Everyone here can see your stupidity! LOL!...

First, you say SEE the UNSEEN, if you CAN SEE the UNSEEN, then it is not the UNSEEN as you can SEE it. If you can SEE it and it is UNSEEN, that means you are HALLUCINATING with your DELUSIONAL mind. You are so dumb even you didn't know what you talking about! LOL!..

If it can be physically seen, that means it can be tested to prove of it's existence. SO why you are shitting in your pants when challenged to call JREF to prove your hallucination? Cos you are a fake and an idiot who scared of being exposed of your stupidity! LOL!...

The JREF sponsors The One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge offering a prize of US $1,000,000 to anyone who can demonstrate evidence of any paranormal, supernatural or occult power or event, under test conditions agreed to by both parties.

Everyone here can see that brainless idiots like you like to believe in hocus pocus hallucinations. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Retard, so you do not know what is the UNseen? At least you asked.

Yesterday, my wife told me of a relative who was experiencing strange things. I shall call her "Sister" as this distance relative is a she-devil. In her home,

1. her kitchen gas stove would come alive by itself

2. the tap in the bathroom would have water running in the middle of the night

3. ashes, thick dust appears on the refrigerator, cabinets and cupboards even after they have been wiped clean

4. in her locked drawers, her precious pair of ear-rings(screwed on) became UNscrewed and tempered with, rendering them unusable, spoiled

5. household locks, kitchen knives and utensils stored in one the place, were found misplaced and 'lost' at times

6. candles lights burnt for use in the home altar changed from normal orange color to bright green

7. there were times she when came home, the front door is jammed tight and unable to be opened from the outside no matter how hard she heaved and pushed

This "Sister" by the way, worshipped a particular deity from... 'somewhere' which I prefer not to mention. Her husband and daughter, both so shaken by these strange happenings, they scrammed!

Her younger brother who told my wife about those happenings, accused the sister of devil worshipping. They quarrelled and now do not communicate. This was just recently right after the Chinese Tiger new year.

This Sister continues to live in the flat. She is all alone and embittered. Of course she still pray and chant as usual.

Has she seen the UNseen? the answer is No.

Did she meet the UNseen? the answer is Yes.

That retard is the UNseen. Plain and simple. Are you still so stupid to understand?

The UNseen for you Mr Retard? YES OR NO?

Dun worry, at most you pee in your pants. Die die your business!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi Retard, so you do not know what is the UNseen? At least you asked.

Yesterday, my wife told me of a relative who was experiencing strange things. I shall call her "Sister" as this distance relative is a she-devil. In her home,

1. her kitchen gas stove would come alive by itself

2. the tap in the bathroom would have water running in the middle of the night

3. ashes, thick dust appears on the refrigerator, cabinets and cupboards even after they have been wiped clean

4. in her locked drawers, her precious pair of ear-rings(screwed on) became UNscrewed and tempered with, rendering them unusable, spoiled

5. household locks, kitchen knives and utensils stored in one the place, were found misplaced and 'lost' at times

6. candles lights burnt for use in the home altar changed from normal orange color to bright green

7. there were times she when came home, the front door is jammed tight and unable to be opened from the outside no matter how hard she heaved and pushed

This "Sister" by the way, worshipped a particular deity from... 'somewhere' which I prefer not to mention. Her husband and daughter, both so shaken by these strange happenings, they scrammed!

Her younger brother who told my wife about those happenings, accused the sister of devil worshipping. They quarrelled and now do not communicate. This was just recently right after the Chinese Tiger new year.

This Sister continues to live in the flat. She is all alone and embittered. Of course she still pray and chant as usual.

Has she seen the UNseen? the answer is No.

Did she meet the UNseen? the answer is Yes.

That retard is the UNseen. Plain and simple. Are you still so stupid to understand?

The UNseen for you Mr Retard? YES OR NO?

Dun worry, at most you pee in your pants. Die die your business!

LOL!... Looks like mental illness runs in your Christian family. LOL!...

Hey, brainless spastic retards like you hallucinates with your delusional mentally ill mind of yours. LOL!...

If your claim of your hallucination is true, why not go for a test to prove your claim and collect US$1million? Cos you know that it is your mentally sick mind that's playing tricks on you and your Christian family. LOL!...

If it can be physically seen, that means it can be tested to prove of it's existence. If not, it is only your mentally ill mind hallucinating! LOL!..

Everyone here can see that brainless dumb idiots like you like to believe in hocus pocus hallucinations. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

See the problem with you? Now you start talking about mental illness.

Retard, You NEVER stick to the subject. Being evasive and always trying to change subjects.

May I suggest that you retarded one, please keep your stupidity in check. Stick to the challenge thrown to you.

Will you accept the challenge to meet the UNseen?

Simply answer YES or NO will do.

Please dun go and beat around the bush.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See the problem with you? Now you start talking about mental illness.

Retard, You NEVER stick to the subject. Being evasive and always trying to change subjects.

May I suggest that you retarded one, please keep your stupidity in check. Stick to the challenge thrown to you.

Will you accept the challenge to meet the UNseen?

Simply answer YES or NO will do.

Please dun go and beat around the bush.

LOL!... Brainless retarded spastic like you won't understand reasons and logic.

If you can see the unseen, then it cannot be called unseen cos you can see it. If you still see the unseen, that means you are hallucinating as how can one see something that cannot be seen? Your delusional mind is so serious that you didn't even know what you spouting about.

No wonder you shit in your pants when challenged to prove your claims of the unseen thru JREF. Cos you know for sure you will be laughed at and be exposed of your mental illness. LOL!...

Everyone here can see that brainless dumb idiots like you like to believe in hocus pocus hallucinations. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you can see the unseen, then it cannot be called unseen cos you can see it. If you still see the unseen, that means you are hallucinating as how can one see something that cannot be seen? Your delusional mind is so serious that you didn't even know what you spouting about.

Retard, kindly refer to post #145. The UNseen!

If you cant even understand this... then you must really be stupid. No wonder you sprout nonsense and repeat all the time!

When you meet the UNseen, you will really go out of your mind!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you cant even understand this... then you must really be stupid. No wonder you sprout nonsense and repeat all the time!

LOL!... Brainless dumb retarded morons like you now shit in your pants when challenged to show your proof of your hallucinations!... LOL!....

No wonder only idiots like you believe in hocus pocus! LOL!...

Uncle here will help you lah, just give me your details, and Uncle here will call JREF for you, ok? If proven your hallucinations are true, you will get US$1million! How? Shitting in your pants now? LOL!....

But we all know you are just too scared and dumb to prove your hallucinations. LOL!...

Everyone here can see that brainless spastic idiots like you believe in hocus pocus hallucinations. LOL!...

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are really a moron, even if you can see/feel the "Unseen", it does not mean that what you witnessed or experienced is the devil.

You mean you have a devil identification kit ah?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are really a moron, even if you can see/feel the "Unseen", it does not mean that what you witnessed or experienced is the devil.

You mean you have a devil identification kit ah?

If he had seen the "unseen" and his manisfestation the like of "devil within" avatar, u mean that kind of moronic look is not a devil meh, Mr Know all? :rolleyes:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If he had seen the "unseen" and his manisfestation the like of "devil within" avatar, u mean that kind of moronic look is not a devil meh, Mr Know all? :rolleyes:

LOL!... What a brainless dumbass you are!... LOL!... If there is any manifestation of any kind of your deluded illusions, I am sure it can be proven of it's existence without doubt. So why are you and your brainless buddy shrink from the JREF challenge? Can collect US$1million if you are right.

But we all here can see that you and your brainless moronic simpleton friend are just fake and will shit in the pants when exposed of your stupidity. LOL!...

No wonder only brainless spastic idiots like you believe in hocus pocus hallucinations. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL!... What a brainless dumbass you are!... LOL!... If there is any manifestation of any kind of your deluded illusions, I am sure it can be proven of it's existence without doubt. So why are you and your brainless buddy shrink from the JREF challenge? Can collect US$1million if you are right.

Hi Retard, please go read my post #145 again. The UNseen!

If you cant even understand this... then you are really stupid. No wonder you sprout nonsense and repeat all the time!

Now dun keep hiding behind JREF. Come out and meet the UNseen. A coward like you will shit in your pants!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi Retard, please go read my post #145 again. The UNseen!

If you cant even understand this... then you are really stupid. No wonder you sprout nonsense and repeat all the time!

Now dun keep hiding behind JREF. Come out and meet the UNseen. A coward like you will shit in your pants!

LOL!.. What a brainless retarded spastic moron you are! LOL!...

Experience your hallucination? LOL!... Only deluded mentally unsound mind of yours will believe in hocus pocus of make believe without concrete proof. LOL!...

Come, give Uncle your details and Uncle will help you call JREF to prove your claim. Got US$1million if your hallucinations are true. But we all know what a fake you are and your are shitting in your pants when proved of your stupidity. LOL!...

Everyone here know that brainless spastic idiots like you believe in hocus pocus hallucinations. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL!.. What a brainless retarded spastic moron you are! LOL!...

Experience your hallucination? LOL!... Only deluded mentally unsound mind of yours will believe in hocus pocus of make believe without concrete proof. LOL!...

The Retard is at it again! How would you know it is hallucination or hocus pocus of make believe unless you take the challenge? Dare not take the challenge to meet the UNseen?

If you cant even understand this... then you really stupid. No wonder you sprout nonsense and keep repeating all the time!

Come on dun hide behind JREF. Come out and meet the UNseen. A coward like you will definitely shit in your pants!

I dare you to take the challenge!

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is the reason why China forbid the spread of Christianity in China. There are 240 denominations in Chriistainity, and 3,000 more in USA. Christianity is so disarray that you can set up a religious shop and call it whatever you want as long as there are fools that believe in you, in the name of Christ Jesus.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is the reason why China forbid the spread of Christianity in China. There are 240 denominations in Chriistainity, and 3,000 more in USA. Christianity is so disarray that you can set up a religious shop and call it whatever you want as long as there are fools that believe in you, in the name of Christ Jesus.

i concur....all these religious thing is getting way out of hand they should ban it.....in the past people are force to accept christianity and have religious war just to force their beliefs and control their minds...strike fear into them for their submission...till 2010 religious war is still on....and now people are making money out of it....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Retard is at it again! How would you know it is hallucination or hocus pocus of make believe unless you take the challenge? Dare not take the challenge to meet the UNseen?

If you cant even understand this... then you really stupid. No wonder you sprout nonsense and keep repeating all the time!

Come on dun hide behind JREF. Come out and meet the UNseen. A coward like you will definitely shit in your pants!

I dare you to take the challenge!

LOL!... Brainless retarded moron, see how people are laughing at your stupidity?

Why are you still hiding away from JREF challenge if you think your claims to your hallucinations are true? Can collect US$1million, you know?

But we all know what a fake and dumb idiot you are. LOL!....

No wonder only brainless dumb morons like you believe in hocus pocus illusions. LOL!...