• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.

Sigh...a first class lunatic who doesn't also believe in the Devil.

Reason obeys itself; Ignorance submits to what is dictated to it. - Thomas Paine

First class lunatic retard who doesn't have the ability to think and reason with logic and common sense.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.

Ayah. Talk so much for what rite? I already offer u the priviledge to witness the power of the Devil. U accuse this and that but end of the day u dont even know whether u are right or wrong. So why dont u give yourself a chance. PM me and I will lead u to the world of unseen. I issue u this challenge to evoke upon ur Master, Lucifer. Got gall or not? :biggrin: PM me.

U dont believe in him and yet u have his ugly avatar. Sigh....:rolleyes:

You line of logic really is out of line.... LOL!.... If you are so good that you can really show the Devil himself, why not bring it to the world? Get media attention and I am sure it would be headline news all over the world. The fact that you can't do that without being laughed at, shows that you are just being dumb here.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am surprised that you have a direct line of communication with the devil, and yet here you are pissing at the remarks made by Devil Within. What will your God say! Beware your day of judgment!

Christians are well known for being hypocritical.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I would appreciate if you would extend that invitation to me also. I would like to see and talk to the devil Lucifer (a.k.a Satan). Can you arrange that for me?

I am surprised that you have a direct line of communication with the devil, and yet here you are pissing at the remarks made by Devil Within. What will your God say! Beware your day of judgment!

Mr buddhaboy, to be honest with u my religion taught me to learn and get as much knowledge if I could. Be it religious or secular. Like some Mr KnowAll branded me as amateur, so I am. I can only introduce him to a 2nd party who will conjure the unseen cos I am not into such evil practise. I am not going to prove to the world that Devil exist. But I may make exception especially for that hypocrite Mr Devil. And I would really appreciate after his witness and encounter with the unseen, he would post an FR here. Thats all I ask of him. Just for him to see his Master, Mr Lucifer. :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You line of logic really is out of line.... LOL!.... If you are so good that you can really show the Devil himself, why not bring it to the world? Get media attention and I am sure it would be headline news all over the world. The fact that you can't do that without being laughed at, shows that you are just being dumb here.

There he goes again. Hiding behind the screen and talk like a lunatic. Why dont u just accept my invitation. U should feel honoured cos this invitation is solely for u alone. Yes, u alone, Mr Devil, to witness the presence of Lucifer. No fees charge. Yeow pu yeow? If I dont receive any PM from u, I take it ur just a sore loser, just like the Devil himself, proud, arrogant, coward and fond of speaking from his ass. :biggrin:

Last edited:

buddhaboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr buddhaboy, to be honest with u my religion taught me to learn and get as much knowledge if I could. Be it religious or secular. Like some Mr KnowAll branded me as amateur, so I am. I can only introduce him to a 2nd party who will conjure the unseen cos I am not into such evil practise. I am not going to prove to the world that Devil exist. But I may make exception especially for that hypocrite Mr Devil. And I would really appreciate after his witness and encounter with the unseen, he would post an FR here. Thats all I ask of him. Just for him to see his Master, Mr Lucifer. :biggrin:

I’m sorry to say this but… I smell bullshit!
What exception? Do you have a divine mandate from your god to make this exception? Maybe a burning bush spoke to you?

I guess the (Devil within) may seem rather harsh in his words on religion, but ask yourself is there really need for stories about Gods and Fairies to explain global events in this modern age? How about the future?

Religion has lost its luster. Logic, science and progress will be taking over. Only then will there be peace on earth.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Christians are well known for being hypocritical.

Hi Devil, why change the subject? Being hypocritical is not exclusive to Christians but you and everyone else too. The fact that a challenge been thrown to you and now you are being evasive, does this not show you up to be hypocritical?

Afterall someone did say,
A society without proportionate consequence for personal actions will make eventual victims of all.-unknown

To put it in another way,
A man without appropriate accountability or responsibility for personal actions will make eventual fools of all!- methink

So you have not seen the devil? Why not accept the challenge? Dun be a hypocrite.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Religion has lost its luster. Logic, science and progress will be taking over. Only then will there be peace on earth.

Sorry buddhaboy, I do not know where you got the above.

Since when has logic, science or progress not been on earth? Where is the peace?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There he goes again. Hiding behind the screen and talk like a lunatic. Why dont u just accept my invitation. U should feel honoured cos this invitation is solely for u alone. Yes, u alone, Mr Devil, to witness the presence of Lucifer. No fees charge. Yeow pu yeow? If I dont receive any PM from u, I take it ur just a sore loser, just like the Devil himself, proud, arrogant, coward and fond of speaking from his ass. :biggrin:

There you go again, hiding behind the screen and talk like an idiot without using your brain. Why don't you just accept my suggestion? You should feel honoured cos this suggestion is solely for you alone. Yes, you alone, Mr idiot, to prove the presence of Lucifer to the world. No need advertisements. Want or not?

If I didn't see any report on a dumbass calling the media to show that Lucifer exist, I take it you are just a brainless idiot that is easily conned to believe in any hocus-pocus. Just like the ancient coward tribesmen who believed god resides in Volcanoes and need to sacrifice innocent girls to pacify volcano god.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi Devil, why change the subject? Being hypocritical is not exclusive to Christians but you and everyone else too. The fact that a challenge been thrown to you and now you are being evasive, does this not show you up to be hypocritical?

Afterall someone did say,
A society without proportionate consequence for personal actions will make eventual victims of all.-unknown

To put it in another way,
A man without appropriate accountability or responsibility for personal actions will make eventual fools of all!- methink

So you have not seen the devil? Why not accept the challenge? Dun be a hypocrite.

Hi Mr methink, why don't you use your brain to think? Why don't you get your imaginary God to prove his existence? Like you've said, "A man without appropriate accountability or responsibility for personal actions (that claims God exist) will make eventual fools of yourself. And a God that doesn't show himself to help his worshippers gain credibility is only making a fool of his worshippers and himself. And to say your God loves you? LOL!... What a hypocritically God!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

As I said Mr Devil, dun change the subject. You are the one claiming to have not seen the Devil or God. So you have been given a challenge to see one. Take it!

A society without proportionate consequence for personal actions will make eventual victims of all.

buddhaboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since when has logic, science or progress not been on earth? Where is the peace?

Science or the scientific method is not as old as you think, definitely not as old as religion or the concept of Gods. My guess is 500 years.

However religion has been around shortly after the dawn of man, probably starting with some moon, sun, dick or pussy god. In all that time has religion or the gods managed to bless their people with eternal peace? No instead they fucked it up and wars were started. What happen to the power of the forgotten gods? No power? What god?

So I say give science and reason a try, maybe things will be better in 3000 years

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I’m sorry to say this but… I smell bullshit!
What exception? Do you have a divine mandate from your god to make this exception? Maybe a burning bush spoke to you?

I guess the (Devil within) may seem rather harsh in his words on religion, but ask yourself is there really need for stories about Gods and Fairies to explain global events in this modern age? How about the future?

I say exception and it only apply to Mr Devil cos hes defying the unseen. So I am inviting him to witness one lor (wonder whether he will pee under his pant). Simple as that. U also dont understand huh? Whether bullshit or not, only Mr Devil would know i.e. if he have the gall to PM me. :rolleyes:

In case u missed my previous post. I already mentioned I am not going to prove to the world and that include u. But only to Mr Devil that his Master exist. So what Gods and fairies are u talking about? Very simply here lah. I just wish to prove to coward like Mr Devil that hes defying his master existence. :biggrin:

The reason I believe in the existence of God and Satan is simple. My scripture told me so. Well, lets not go side track and start to discuss abt religion here. As far as the Devil is concerned, I had 1st hand experience. Saw it with my naked eyes. No silap mata (illusion). Nobody asking u to believe it. Min pai mah?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There you go again, hiding behind the screen and talk like an idiot without using your brain. Why don't you just accept my suggestion? You should feel honoured cos this suggestion is solely for you alone. Yes, you alone, Mr idiot, to prove the presence of Lucifer to the world. No need advertisements. Want or not?

Hmm....u are indeed Satan. I already ask u to PM me. Why didnt u do so? Whos hiding behind the screen now? I am willing to meet up with u. Thursday nite, a blessed nite. OK or not? Just PM me. No hiding here and there ya. :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sorry buddhaboy, I do not know where you got the above.

Frankly bro, I also dont know what that buddhaboy mumbling abt...me telling stories about God and fairies?? We are only challenging Mr Devil to meet up his Master. :biggrin:

As I said Mr Devil, dun change the subject. You are the one claiming to have not seen the Devil or God. So you have been given a challenge to see one. Take it!

I doubt he will take up the challenge cos he knows what hes into when dealing with the unseen. For sure he would pee under those pants of his. :biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A society without proportionate consequence for personal actions will make eventual victims of all.

As I said Mr Brainless idiot, I didn't change the subject. You are the one wanting to prove God and Devil exist. So you have been given a challenge to show it to the world. Take it!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The reason I believe in the existence of God and Satan is simple. My scripture told me so.

See what I mean by brainless idiots? Your scripture was written in a time when people taught earth was flat and the Sun move round the earth and didn't understand and can't explain why apple falls from trees. By believing in your fairly tales scripture without questioning and accepting it as whole truth, you are surrendering your ability to think and become a brainless idiot like you are now. Brainless idiots like you will never understand this.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

As I said Mr Brainless idiot, I didn't change the subject. You are the one wanting to prove God and Devil exist. So you have been given a challenge to show it to the world. Take it!

Haha so the lunatic Devil now want the whole world to see! The world didn't ask for this challenge. You did! Now be a good and brave boy, please take the challenge, will you?

And please dun keep changing the subjects. The subject is YOU. Will YOU take the challenge?

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha so the lunatic Devil now want the whole world to see! The world didn't ask for this challenge. You did! Now be a good and brave boy, please take the challenge, will you?

And please dun keep changing the subjects. The subject is YOU.

The world (the saner portion of the world) would really appreciate god or the devil manifesting themselves. If you can somehow make the devil appear (which makes your allegiance suspect) why don't you hold a press conference tomorrow. Very good advertising for whichever hellish cult you belong to now, don't you think?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

The saner portion of the world is not interested in god or the devil manifesting themselves. By the way God or devil do not appear just bcos ppl want to see the unseen. Anyway not to groups, but more to individuals.

Collectively when they gang together, ppl would seem brave. When an individual stand alone to recieve the supernatural being, he is more often a coward and not sincere and ernest.