• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

I Am Leaving The Forum

ssrrvv11

yah come to think of it, where is Char_Azn the defender of SG soccer?

sg soccer how to defend? almost did not win against cambodia yesterday. i watch a frew minutes. the sg team play long ball style. hit, whack the ball as far as possible and hope for the best. sg soccer is getting worse. we are now minnows in SEA.

i nearly laugh my head off when i switch over - 1-0 to cambodia.

ssrrvv11 said:

I remember the days when Sg could only beat Cambodia. We are back to those days.

That goal from cambodia was really good. He meant to cross it but it scored. It struck right at the top left most corner of the goal post. Fantastic goal. Cambodia didn't deserve to lose.

HedgeTrader

Windsor not bad moderator lah. Start many good threads. Dont know the background of why Alamaking v Windsor but I hope Windor dont go.

Varuna

At frist glance, I thought it was Krafty who wrote this. Take a break bro, but do come back after a breather. :smile:

Conqueror

Sin City Footballers Have Skinny Legs

Soccer-Legs.jpg

With such skinny legs, how to win ?

ssrrvv11

Re: Sin City Footballers Have Skinny Legs

so far the soccer player i see with the biggest thigh is roberto carlos (ex brazil, real madrid).

Re: Sin City Footballers Have Skinny Legs

LOL, someone is back!!!, Yah sure, he's a gentleman, my ass!!1, LOL

- dated 10th nov

- dated 11th nov

what a wimpy sissy. your words are as smelly as your shit.
When he said he might or might not be back? ahahaha, u are right, he so full of shit, only write poems, LOL
He simply cannot let go of his Mod status, LOL. Still can say he dun care rep points and power, whahahaahaha

Conqueror

Million Dollars Payout

mahathir%2Bvs%2Blee%2Bkuan%2Byew.jpg

When he said he might or might not be back? ahahaha, u are right, he so full of shit, only write poems, LOL
He simply cannot let go of his Mod status, LOL. Still can say he dun care rep points and power, whahahaahaha

If I resign from here got "Emeritus" status or not and get 1% payout based on GDP every year. I will like to join some useless and waste tax payers' monies to do PR job like talking cock and trembling my hands.

Windsor

Re: Million Dollars Payout

An ignoramus is so blind
Nothing is further from his mind
Repeat things so ad nauseam
His brain has gone right down to his bottom
Pity the fool for carrying such deep a hurt
everyone should click to provide some comfort

Re: Million Dollars Payout

An ignoramus is so blind
Nothing is further from his mind
Repeat things so ad nauseam
His brain has gone right down to his bottom
Pity the fool for carrying such deep a hurt
everyone should click to provide some comfort
Yah yah, phony gentleman, this is wat you are good at only, LOL

I repeat again...

YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT MOD STATUS!!!

without it, you start a thread saying you leaving, nobody gives you a fuck, whahahaahahahahaa

TheFootballer

bro.. I try to figure out why you got problem with windsor rite.. coz today friday and I very boliao cuz no life rite .. and i tryin to power up myself here rite... I tinkz you got mizunderstanding with him. you have to read his post carefully againz.. with an open mindz..
juz like you zapz me.. but you din read my post properly and with openz mindz... :smile: I dun mind you zapz me.. but just hope you open mindz

ok... now i feel abit omitofor liaoz... going back t count my beads.. :biggrin: huat huat..