• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN, I received a Nigerian scam call

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
He says he is a lawyer and I am a beneficiary of his client.

I asked him to prove he is what he claimed he is. You know what he tells me?

He asked me to take up identity challenge.

If I dare to swear with my personal particulars he is a fake, he will then show me proof that he is genuine.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he ask u to take a picture of your LJ and send to him?
I asked him to prove he is genuine, but he wants me to go to his Facebook to swear and offer my particulars to him.

Then I rejected.

Then he would say: "It's not that I cannot prove I am genuine, but because you dare not take up my identity challenge."

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
I asked him to prove he is genuine, but he wants me to go to his Facebook to swear and offer my particulars to him.

Then I rejected.

Then he would say: "It's not that I cannot prove I am genuine, but because you dare not take up my identity challenge."
scammers-scam.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In future, most scam calls will be created with AI. The AI can imitate the voice of your family member or friend and ask you to send money over.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
He says he is a lawyer and I am a beneficiary of his client.

I asked him to prove he is what he claimed he is. You know what he tells me?

He asked me to take up identity challenge.

If I dare to swear with my personal particulars he is a fake, he will then show me proof that he is genuine.
You lucky you never got a scam call from a Dodi Indian.
I received a call from this Dodi Yindian and after listening to his clearly fake pitch like "oh your computerrrr is going down infecteddddd with virussss, give me your password...... " I simply told him "is this what your motherrrrr taught you.
Immediately the phone went dead.
Never trust a Dodi Yindian.
They will never do you any good.