• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Am Leaving The Forum

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, not even 1 person asked you to come back so far, see how unpopular you are? whahahahha.

He will sure come back this thread and bang walls, LOL

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
compilation of forummers.

say want to leave but still thick-skin and come back : ramseth, forvendet, psy83(u dont think i have forgotten ok), krafty, goh meng seng (buddy buddy with ramseth also same flip flop pattern as him).

say want to chop lancheow but still thick-skin and act blurr : maxi-chua heng.

say want to leave but don't know true or not : windsor

never say goodbye but disappear : equalisation, cooleo

anymore to add?

forcibly evicted = ivebert.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
never say goodbye but disappear : equalisation, cooleo

anymore to add?

Cooleo was evicted by Leongsam. That part of the saga all on open threads I remember. Equalisation, I don't know how he disappeared. But I'll always remember him as the founder emeritus of the School of Ramsethology. He was the first to keep calling me ponytail. I was bewildered at first. It took me awhile to realize that Ramseth has a ponytail as posted in other threads and Equalisation was referring to me as Ramseth.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
How nice if one can do this in real life. When you realize things are not turning out for you the way you want it to be, just destroy the personality and create a new one. In this way you will never bear the burden of an unforgivable mistake. Its like you can turn back the clock.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How nice if one can do this in real life. When you realize things are not turning out for you the way you want it to be, just destroy the personality and create a new one. In this way you will never bear the burden of an unforgivable mistake. Its like you can turn back the clock.

the forum can be renamed "run road forum" or "clone wars".

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro,

You don't need to destroy the original persona one. No need to reset!

You can still live with the unforgivable mistakes coz' this is a virtual world.... or real? :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah he is here lah under a new nick and easy to spot! Didn't like his Mod appointment because of losers taunting him so use new one - no pressure! :biggrin:
Nabez, you said I loser izzit? you also same same lah, LOL

Remember guys, this cb Mod threatened and banned me before leh, he wants to take out minus half of my rep points, LOL

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nabez, you said I loser izzit? you also same same lah, LOL

Remember guys, this cb Mod threatened and banned me before leh, he wants to take out minus half of my rep points, LOL

That's the fucking problem with many here including Jah Rastafar and you! Can't fucking bother to read properly! :biggrin:

Last edited: