• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am going to bedok reservoir

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya, better than you always sound like an egoistic psychopath...:rolleyes:

and can't believe that you are so stupid as to believe that i actually went...:rolleyes:

Water very cold and dare not go in? As wimpy as good old Krafty is expected to be. :rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

and can't believe that you are so stupid as to believe that i actually went...:rolleyes:

No, I didn't believe. But I enjoy making fun of you out of your fairytales. :biggrin:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously krafty, i never for a moment think that u will go kill yourself. but i m seriously hoping u will use this opportunity to FO from here for good.

u have disappointed many here.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what did i do to make you so turn off???:o

seriously krafty, i never for a moment think that u will go kill yourself. but i m seriously hoping u will use this opportunity to FO from here for good.

u have disappointed many here.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
16769_189536203471_547493471_3081461_4516072_n.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok,ok, trying to make me doolan, rite?:p

look left and right, he doesn't look like what i describe...but he did use his father's connection(lky's crony) in spore technologies to intimidate me. till today, he still dare not take me to court.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok,ok, trying to make me doolan, rite?:p

look left and right, he doesn't look like what i describe...but he did use his father's connection(lky's crony) in spore technologies to intimidate me. till today, he still dare not take me to court.

u already no $, he take u to court for what? no point throwing away good $ to whack u in court. in the end just make the lawyer fat only.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, you are testing everyone's patience here.
2. remember the boy who cried "wolf".
3. you could easily face the same consequence too.
4. honest, there are some bros here though pretty vocal but they do "care" in their special way.
5. the other thing, get a life or some pet!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty announces suicide attempt or inclination once every few weeks over past several years. If he stops announcing, then I worry.

Last edited: