• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hubby: No matter how much I do, she constantly criticises me

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have been taken for granted.

Men need to learn how to make a woman desire for you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun say woman lah. i also cannot stand wimpy sinkie man, damn turn off, and so fucking balless.

I always look down on man who let his wife run his life. I come from a family in which my mum has full respect for my dad. I am proud to have a dad who behave like a real man.

Those sinkie dumbfuck balless loser males here need to learn how to behave like a man and they deserve every screwing from woman if they are wimps.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
more like an introvert chalking up a wall of excuse. This is not call ideal, its call "sucking up" all the time. in other words low self esteem. Yes, this is ideal only if the woman is the soft type. He married the woman who dont love him that much but gave in becos of his "overdrive sucking up". He is not honest enough to face the reality that he should find a more compatable woman that suits his soft character.

either that or change now and be a punk :smile: its never too late to grow long hair even at 39.
If what you say is correct, then the guy has to ask himself why he sees the need to "suck up" all the time?
What does he get from this? What does his children get from this?
If the answers to the above questions are "nothing", then why does he continue to do this?
If it's for "face", then I go back to my original comment. He's a damn fool.

jw5

Loyal
Social stigma, I believe, would not be the main concern for him. The children is, rightly so being a responsible father. I believe it would be better for him to talk to the wife and resolve the problem than quietly bearing with it. This kind of problem, the longer it is being drag on, would fester and worsen the couple's situation. It would create resentment and ultimately, resentment towards the children too.
He can actually be a very responsible and loving father, without being a good or "ideal" husband. There are ways he can do that.
It's just that perhaps due to upbringing, or peer pressure and influence, or culture or even influence from the mass media, people have the impression that they have to be good and dutiful spouses in order to be good parents.

jw5

Loyal
hi there

1. bro, an ideal husband in sheepishland is a total slave to the bitch, slut or what.
2. an ideal husband is just one guy who brings home the bacon and feed his family regardless of the hardship endured.
3. honest, those lousy bitches just refuse to understand what the hubby is going through.
Women in SG, whether married or not, have the tendancy to behave like princesses and have this impression that the world, especially men, owe them something.
The way to deal with these bitches is to treat them with coldness, apathy, indifference and disdain.
Never allow yourself to be irritated by them or to be sexually attracted by them or to be affected by them in any way. This way, the bargaining power is always on your side.