• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hubby: No matter how much I do, she constantly criticises me

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1 2 married a Thai wife no nid 2 move 2 Thailand lah. Alot of em are more then willing to settle down here. While i mus agree... Thai ladies are slightly better then sinkie gals... Not much... jus about 1.5 million time better. :biggrin::biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why so many divorce? Simple.

Under the women charter, the men had to pay maintenance to the wife regardless of the ground for divorce. So even if a women got found out screwing around and the hubby seek a divorce. He would still have to pay her the monthly maintenance. See, getting paid for being unfaithful to your hubby.

In a way, aren't our law giving the women more reason to screw around since there is no repercussion whatsoever for their action? This results in higher divorce.

Since sinkie found out that they have this problem, why is it that they still type in the forum and talks about it , and why no balls to deal with the problem offline.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyah any char bo also better then singkie char bo lah.

actually sinkie guys has more than to choose from , THai , malaysia, viet. so many areas to go and yet still choose those undesirable, dunno-how-to-behave-like-a-woman type of women.

Actually i know the answer, only wimps chooses sinkie women, therefore the wimpy sinkie men get screwed in the end. WAHHAAHHAH!!! i am right again..

jw5

Loyal
The problem for this man is that he is stuck in the marriage and he doesn't want to get a divorce for a variety of reasons, ranging from the kids to not wanting the stigma.
My suggestion for him is simple. Treat the shrew like how she treats you. She is cold, be cold as well. She is unpleasant to your relatives and friends, do the same. No sex for you, no sex for her either. Either shake it out, or go and get it outside discreetly. Be unemotional, distant, cold, polite, amiable. Start doing less and less around the house. Start paying for less and less things. If she nags, just give a polite smile and walk away.
Let's see who caves in first.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The problem for this man is that he is stuck in the marriage and he doesn't want to get a divorce for a variety of reasons, ranging from the kids to not wanting the stigma.
My suggestion for him is simple. Treat the shrew like how she treats you. She is cold, be cold as well. She is unpleasant to your relatives and friends, do the same. No sex for you, no sex for her either. Either shake it out, or go and get it outside discreetly. Be unemotional, distant, cold, polite, amiable. Start doing less and less around the house. Start paying for less and less things. If she nags, just give a polite smile and walk away.

why married in sinkieland to a sinkiewoman when it turns out this way eventually. I think it has a lot to do with the guys wimpy behavior. Women dun like wimps.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
why married in sinkieland to a sinkiewoman when it turns out this way eventually. I think it has a lot to do with the guys wimpy behavior. Women dun like wimps.

男人不坏女人不爱。 There is a theory that women are attracted to bad boys, rock stars, etc. They seem to get high when you treat them badly.

http://laddertheory.com/attractiondeconstruct.htm

Ultimately, almost all guys learn this truth for themselves: The best way to never score with a woman is to show too much interest in her.

Women seem to especially like it if you are more devoted to your bad music, biker gang, forearm tattoo or marijuana. These all seem to work wonders. There are some interests you can show in a woman that will help you to fuck her: a healthy interest in destroying her self-esteem and in fucking her friends more than her seem to work wonders. Note that the following topics of disinterest have been field tested and shown conclusively not to work: Unix, literature, poetry, international politics, and sodomy.

Novelty - Let's face it, if you're like every other guy who works a normal job and tries to live a good life, you're probably like just about every other guy. Chicks don't dig this, and why would they? Who wants someone who is just like everyone else? Something different is more attractive. Like someone who does not have to work during the day like most people because they have lots of money from business or selling drugs. Or like someone who has stabbed a man and went to prison for it. Different and a veritable ticket to getting laid.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
eh ... vietnamese char bor how much betta than singkie char bor, huh? ...

Use 2 b 1.6 mil x... Then nowadays all learn tat sinkie man wasn't tat great either thru painful experience and horror stories of comrades who married sinkieman and managed 2 stay alive 2 tell de tales... :eek: so they self calibrate to 750k x better...:biggrin::p

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very typical story here. the woman think they got chee bye and can call the shots. Also maybe she is eating outside.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
男人不坏女人不爱。 There is a theory that women are attracted to bad boys, rock stars, etc. They seem to get high when you treat them badly.

http://laddertheory.com/attractiondeconstruct.htm

There was this really pretty girl in my Uni whose boyfriend then was a very nice GP. After graduation, the bf bought a condo and was getting ready to marry her. Then all of a sudden, we heard she dumped him. When asked why she dumped him, she said: "He's too nice".

A few months later, I saw her with this young punk with spiky hair.

Treat them nicely, they say you too nice. Treat them badly, they go report mata.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

This man is unlikely to apply "your recipe" because he is trapped in a concept known as "ideal husband". If he were to treat the wife in the same manner the wife treated him, he would lose the good name of being the "ideal husband". He is even prepared to die so that his good name will not be tarnished, and so that his children will remember he was a good dad.

It's not out of love that he pays for 95% of the household expenses and does most of the household chores. He wants to be identified as the "ideal husband".

Now what is an ideal husband? This is something created by women to control their man. Over time, the term "ideal husband" has become his alter ego, but now he finds it too much to handle.

There is only one way to free him from the shackles of "ideal husband". Tonychat is absolutely right on this count - this ideal husband should fly to Bangkok and visit one of the "fish bowls" [I'd recommend Tarawadee] and find out for himself what an "ideal woman" should be.

When he returns to Singapore, he lives his life not as an ideal husband but to enjoy the company of an ideal woman. Then again, he might not want to return to Singapore.

Why allow women to define how you should live your life ?

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat is absolutely right on this count - this ideal husband should fly to Bangkok and visit one of the "fish bowls" [I'd recommend Tarawadee] and find out for himself what an "ideal woman" should be.

Wow u take advice from a Thai pimp. What next? Get him to knight you? :biggrin:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was this really pretty girl in my Uni whose boyfriend then was a very nice GP. After graduation, the bf bought a condo and was getting ready to marry her. Then all of a sudden, we heard she dumped him. When asked why she dumped him, she said: "He's too nice".

A few months later, I saw her with this young punk with spiky hair.

Treat them nicely, they say you too nice. Treat them badly, they go report mata.

The pretty girl is at a stage where he is not ready to become a good wife and still wants to be a hot chick. If she is still young, she probably thinks that there will always be another GP or lawyer who will go after her. In the meantime, the young punk makes her feel like a hot chick. This young punk is probably less knowledgeable and less disciplined than the ex GP b/f, but it also means more freedom for the girl when she is with a less intelligent and less disciplined man.

I bet to my last dollar when she finally decides to settle down, she will start thinking of the ex GP b/f again.

So good men must teach women a lesson - that 蘇舟過河無艇搭。Then again, Sinkie men are so afraid that they could not find a woman to marry and will compromise to anything. This is where Sinkie women have them by their balls.

An educated trip to Thailand will change the way these men think of women.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow u take advice from a Thai pimp. What next? Get him to knight you? :biggrin:

We call a spade a spade. In fact a lot of his commentaries on Sinkies are true, but it's quite another thing to decide he has the moral right to speak in that way. It's like a serial thief who pontificates on the virtues of honesty. What the thief says is not wrong; it's just that people don't agree that he has the right to speak in that manner.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The answer to this is cut off her money supply, cut off her visa cards, tsf all money into your name. when she got no money to spend, u thing she still can go out with her girlfriends? If she comes to him and ask for money, just ask her how fast she can suck cock. He will be amazed at how good she is in bed for $50 spending money.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
The answer to this is cut off her money supply, cut off her visa cards, tsf all money into your name. when she got no money to spend, u thing she still can go out with her girlfriends? If she comes to him and ask for money, just ask her how fast she can suck cock. He will be amazed at how good she is in bed for $50 spending money.

He is not prepared to sacrifice the title of a "ideal husband".

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some char bor like this kind need to be whacked,if not they won't be scared of the men! I had always supported this in my previosu posts long ago.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why so many divorce? Simple.

Under the women charter, the men had to pay maintenance to the wife regardless of the ground for divorce. So even if a women got found out screwing around and the hubby seek a divorce. He would still have to pay her the monthly maintenance. See, getting paid for being unfaithful to your hubby.

In a way, aren't our law giving the women more reason to screw around since there is no repercussion whatsoever for their action? This results in higher divorce.

I agree.
one have to tink not twice but many times carefully. the risk is quite high.
imagine i do not earn tat much money to survie le, still pay maintenance?

this is more like speculate than invest.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
some char bor like this kind need to be whacked,if not they won't be scared of the men! I had always supported this in my previosu posts long ago.

The problem lies with men, not women. If men allow women to define the role of man in a marriage, eg. what tantamount to an ideal husband, and men are foolish enough to adhere to such feminist propaganda, they will forever be slaves of women.

You see ? Men screw their pussy, but women screw their brain. It's like Romans conquered Greece, but the Greeks influenced the Roman culture.