• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hubby: No matter how much I do, she constantly criticises me

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We call a spade a spade. In fact a lot of his commentaries on Sinkies are true, but it's quite another thing to decide he has the moral right to speak in that way. It's like a serial thief who pontificates on the virtues of honesty. What the thief says is not wrong; it's just that people don't agree that he has the right to speak in that manner.

I have the right to say anything I want. Sinkie just cannot handle the hard facts thrown to them. And I am not going to put it nicely for sinkies.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have the right to say anything I want. Sinkie just cannot handle the hard facts thrown to them. And I am not going to put it nicely for sinkies.

You don't have to put it nicely for Sinkies. You just have to put it to Sinkies and yourself.

Last edited:

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
Story of my life.

Lost everything in Singapore to my ex bitch because of the charter. But gain the freedom i've always long for after 11 years.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pretty girl is at a stage where he is not ready to become a good wife and still wants to be a hot chick. If she is still young, she probably thinks that there will always be another GP or lawyer who will go after her. In the meantime, the young punk makes her feel like a hot chick. This young punk is probably less knowledgeable and less disciplined than the ex GP b/f, but it also means more freedom for the girl when she is with a less intelligent and less disciplined man.

I bet to my last dollar when she finally decides to settle down, she will start thinking of the ex GP b/f again.

So good men must teach women a lesson - that 蘇舟過河無艇搭。Then again, Sinkie men are so afraid that they could not find a woman to marry and will compromise to anything. This is where Sinkie women have them by their balls.

An educated trip to Thailand will change the way these men think of women.

You are not telling the truth.

MOst chicks desire rock stars / punks more than any other why?

the bleeding obvious - because "rich good looking execs" throw stone in shenton way hard enough can find but very rarely you see an axl rose or bon jovi quality around. what more in "coward-sinkapore-toe-the-line-short-kuku-hair-corporate-guys" every fucking where.

chicks dig guys that are dangerous because their nature is anything but coward.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think that guy went to the wrong forum. he should come here. even the stupid fake siam kia advice also very valid! lol! poor guy! so what he make 5 figure monthly and work at mnc? this is a typical local married couple situation, but extreme. man should be in control, even my wife agree with that. he should do things at his will and just ignore his wife, then the wife will lan lan and follow him.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
And because he thinks he's the "ideal husband", I think he's a "damn fool".

more like an introvert chalking up a wall of excuse. This is not call ideal, its call "sucking up" all the time. in other words low self esteem. Yes, this is ideal only if the woman is the soft type. He married the woman who dont love him that much but gave in becos of his "overdrive sucking up". He is not honest enough to face the reality that he should find a more compatable woman that suits his soft character.

either that or change now and be a punk :smile: its never too late to grow long hair even at 39.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem for this man is that he is stuck in the marriage and he doesn't want to get a divorce for a variety of reasons, ranging from the kids to not wanting the stigma.
My suggestion for him is simple. Treat the shrew like how she treats you. She is cold, be cold as well. She is unpleasant to your relatives and friends, do the same. No sex for you, no sex for her either. Either shake it out, or go and get it outside discreetly. Be unemotional, distant, cold, polite, amiable. Start doing less and less around the house. Start paying for less and less things. If she nags, just give a polite smile and walk away.
Let's see who caves in first.

Social stigma, I believe, would not be the main concern for him. The children is, rightly so being a responsible father. I believe it would be better for him to talk to the wife and resolve the problem than quietly bearing with it. This kind of problem, the longer it is being drag on, would fester and worsen the couple's situation. It would create resentment and ultimately, resentment towards the children too.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1 2 married a Thai wife no nid 2 move 2 Thailand lah. Alot of em are more then willing to settle down here. While i mus agree... Thai ladies are slightly better then sinkie gals... Not much... jus about 1.5 million time better. :biggrin::biggrin:

It is much better to move to Thailand , to be away from sinkie behavior and all those detesting sinkies.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. the author is some loser without a dick and does not wear pants at home.
2. just kick the bitch in the arse and gets some fun elsewhere!
3. honest, she is straying herself into something else.
4. probably, with another man or woman!
5. what respect man! crap!

Sure! He can do all that but the children will get hurt the most. I think he's tyring to protect his children from a nasty divorce. It takes more courage than you think.
Losing temper and getting violent is easy

F*** the womens charter

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And because he thinks he's the "ideal husband", I think he's a "damn fool".

hi there

1. bro, an ideal husband in sheepishland is a total slave to the bitch, slut or what.
2. an ideal husband is just one guy who brings home the bacon and feed his family regardless of the hardship endured.
3. honest, those lousy bitches just refuse to understand what the hubby is going through.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either way the children are going to suffer. In a broken down relationship, both parties are stressed. The children suffer when caught in-between. It would be hard for them seeing their parent not talking and the family is never happy when together.

If divorce, the children also suffer and which ever side that 'win' in getting the custody, the children is going to 'lose' a parent. However, the parents are probably less stressed and would treat them better?

Sure! He can do all that but the children will get hurt the most. I think he's tyring to protect his children from a nasty divorce. It takes more courage than you think.
Losing temper and getting violent is easy

F*** the womens charter

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
I AM 39, married with two young kids and living in an upper middle class residental area. I hold a senior managerial position in an MNC and am earning a five-figure salary. From the outside we seem to have everything that makes a happy family but deep inside, my marriage is rotting day by day. A day without argument is considered a good day.

Although both of us work, I pay for 95 per cent of the household expenses. I also do a big share of the chores, from dishes and laundry to childcare. I help my kids with homework after a long workday while she works from nine to five in a relaxing environment (as she says). She hardly cooks at home and I never demand that she does.

The problem is no matter how much I do, she constantly criticises me whenever things go wrong, and even in front of other people. In the past 10 years, she has never given me a single compliment though some of my female colleagues think I am an ideal husband.

We used to share common interests but those things don’t appeal to her anymore. She now spends hours every day with her girlfriends and watching television.

My wife is unhappy whenever my family or relatives come to visit, though they are nice to her. Feeling unwelcome, they now avoid visiting. In contrast her family and relatives can come and stay as and when they like and she doesn’t bother to ask my permission. The same goes for almost everything in this marriage. To avoid a fight I give in. I think I can take all these if I got some appreciation, but it never comes.

My male colleagues and friends make fun that I am queen-controlled and that I reject most invitations to go out with them even when I want to as these will upset her. Now they don’t even bother asking me out.

To make matters worse, my wife constantly rejects my advances, making me feel like the biggest loser in the world. We have not had sex for more than a year and we don’t talk much except when necessary in daily routines. She says it is normal for women to not want sex and I should respect her feelings. I am reasonably fit and good-looking as women still look at me, but I have kept faithful.

I don’t think divorce is an option as it will affect my children. I’ve tried many times to get counselling but my wife has refused. Now I am willing to pay for all financial needs in exchange for some life for myself. I will be much happier staying alone. Sometimes I want to die in an accident so that my kids will remember me as a good dad before I do anything that will harm my name.

http://www.divaasia.com/article/8655

She just got no interest in you ie she doesn't love or even like you anymore. Get it?

Using logical analysis and the power of reason on women behavior is just about the dumbest thing one could ever get into because for a fact they were never really wired that way.

Now, there are only two steps left for you to take:

#1 - Find something to rekindle her feelings in you
#2 - Drop her and find a better lady