• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How We Assess People

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Next time simply don't trust anybody on an anonymous internet forum. Take it as a rule of thumb and it will save you from a lot of grief.

very wise of you madam to say this
but those bullies will create a make believe on line persona
and then they attack like a pack of hound....me knows me got it
they are the cyber bullies here...very the powderful the rabids here....:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucking balless coward and manipulative bully - forummer with the nickname scroobal.

Next time find out your enemy's latest mentality and circumstances before taking him on.

#jw5 why you so garang today
never seen you so garang
not even to this kopisai
you must have a very good reason to do so
very unlike you leh....not that i agree with what you said
but today you have gone bonkers...amok, berserk , kesiao liao!!!:smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shut the fuck up lah kopiuncle

why u so si boo (斯文) har?

kopisai this piece of shit just fuck his whole family plus grandfather great grandfather can liapz.
i will get negros to tear kopisai kar chng the day i get hold of this kopisai. and make it into dvd.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just as everyone thought that our democratic process has taken a huge step forward, there is now this doubt being cast on the integrity of the very person that made this optimism possible, no less. To say this is a bombshell is an understatement. It is therefore, understandable that some forummers reacted in the way they did.

With due respect to GD, with an allegation of such magnitude, anyone is entitled to be suspicious. It has nothing to do with whether one’s contributions is “more valuable than GD's when it comes to taking on the PAP”. Otherwise, SBF will become the playground of just a handful.

Whatever the veracity of the allegation or the motive (if any), I hope we do not deviate from the common cause, that is to continue the good work the WP (and LTK) has done so far. We should not forget that the recent policy reforms was forced upon the PAP only after it suffered successive setbacks since GE2011; and if we want a better Singapore for our children, then we should not be distracted.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
#jw5 why you so garang today
never seen you so garang
not even to this kopisai
you must have a very good reason to do so
very unlike you leh....not that i agree with what you said
but today you have gone bonkers...amok, berserk , kesiao liao!!!:smile:

fuck you!. now talking about scrooshit.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why u so si boo (斯文) har?

kopisai this piece of shit just fuck his whole family plus grandfather great grandfather can liapz.
i will get negros to tear kopisai kar chng the day i get hold of this kopisai. and make it into dvd.

aiyah ah chon, you got no standard lah
alamaking got the finesse
all u know is to f f f f f ffffffffffffffffff...........
no intellect, no blains, no grains, no nothing
now back off to your geylang ghettoes
let the intellectuals speak....and shut up!...hahhahaaa...

jw5

Loyal
Just as everyone thought that our democratic process has taken a huge step forward, there is now this doubt being cast on the integrity of the very person that made this optimism possible, no less. To say this is a bombshell is an understatement. It is therefore, understandable that some forummers reacted in the way they did.

With due respect to GD, with an allegation of such magnitude, anyone is entitled to be suspicious. It has nothing to do with whether one’s contributions is “more valuable than GD's when it comes to taking on the PAP”. Otherwise, SBF will become the playground of just a handful.

Whatever the veracity of the allegation or the motive (if any), I hope we do not deviate from the common cause, that is to continue the good work the WP (and LTK) has done so far. We should not forget that the recent policy reforms was forced upon the PAP only after it suffered successive setbacks since GE2011; and if we want a better Singapore for our children, then we should not be distracted.

Don't forget that the motherfucking manipulative bully scroobal agrees with GD.

His agreement and insistence are in the earlier posts.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fuck you!. now talking about scrooshit.

if you can have just one iota of intelligence of screwball i will respect u
but you got nothing..all you know is to ffffffffff....zAPPPPPPPPP...INfraatiinnnnn.....fffff....
you are just an empty blain with a vulval mouth larger than your twin hole narong the sarong..haha
now listen to the intellectuals and the wise ...and shut up!!!...and learn from them...ffffffffff.......

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah ah chon, you got no standard lah
alamaking got the finesse
all u know is to f f f f f ffffffffffffffffff...........
no intellect, no blains, no grains, no nothing
now back off to your geylang ghettoes
let the intellectuals speak....and shut up!...hahhahaaa...
i will tear ass if i get hold of u. how about meet up in sg?

jw5

Loyal
The manipulative motherfucker is back, trying to establish rapport in another thread.

Fuck you and your children scroobal.

Later ask your wife whether it was worth it.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scroobal piece of shit
response leh. dont let kopisai divert attention leh.

anyway, this one for scroolball.

20130311_195236_zpsefa3bc0b.jpg

jw5

Loyal
I bet you that manipulative motherfucker scroobal will come back in praise of kopiuncle and fishybye.

That is his style over the years, those who agree with him are for him, etc. Always manipulating human beings to be "on his side". Piece of shit.

Or perhaps they have been in cahoots all along. Makes sense considering what we have been quarelling about.