• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How We Assess People

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For those who just jumped into to swim with us, this is one the paragraphs written by GD that caused the stir.

GoldenDragon:

"The grand plan is simple and straightforward - for the PAP to maintain power in S'pore and for them to have 'almost' perfect intel on the opposition. If an opposition party defeats the PAP, better to have one of their own than others they have no control over. Grand plan will never be revealed even when there is an imminent danger of PAP losing majority."

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are really infatuated or in love with GD.

Noticed how you conveniently left out GD and tagged me alone with LTK's position.

knn, since when i tagged your along? anything "screw" is you? siao! i said screw the mole thing, not you.

i already said so many time. focus on the real issue, the future of Singaporeans. vote pap out and have a more balance parliament.
i don't care is LTK a mole or not, that is what i mean. when WP in power, i will stop voting them and go for the weaker ones.
i also stated that idolising of leaders is a no thing for me. look at how the 60% idolised lky or China on MaoZeDong. it will cause more harm then the good they do.

scroobal, no need to act atas and talk like a snake. talk like twist and turn here for fuck, if u talk this way in court. u will be fuck by the judge.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget about me - all those adjectives I graciously accept.

Stick to the subject.

1) are your contributions more valuable than GD's when it comes to taking on the PAP.
2) would you or GD be a more of a loss to this forum
3) which of you has a better track record in this space

No if, buts, arhs, oohs and avoiding the subject and talking about me. I think the forum has collectively agreed that I am abrasive arsehole amongst other things. So stop the evasion.

Oh, you are the greatest again.
Later try to be a little humble, and instead name those who agree with you or never call you out on the manipulation or bullying as the good or better contributors.
All the usual manipulative games.
scroobal, it's not about your self-serving, self-obsessed, overbearing, connected, elitist, boastful, manipulative, egoistic self. Don't let that part of your brain cover the rational part.
As the thread title says, it's "How We Assess People", not "How We Assess Forummers or Forum Contributors".
Your contributions in the forum are great, but your behaviour is appalling and like that of a manipulative bully.
And in the meantime, the people contrinue to struggle along while you and GD sell your book(s) and strut your "all-knowing cocksure" stuff annonymously.

Your behaviour and focus is exactly what pap leaders do when the first question they usually ask is "Who are your parents and what do they do".
The what do you know, who do you know, how are you connected or related question.
How similar you are to them. You have absolutely no self-awareness at all.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really give up on you. The words are there.

Day in and day out you tell everyone in this forum that you are ex-mata, daily you sit at GD's lap asking for information and when it comes to the crunch, you collapse like a rag doll and start fawning at JW5 feet. Can you read what he wrote about GD? Are you blind? If GD ever took you as his partner, he might as well shoot himself.

Please don't give me " I am simple man" story.

GD is the first to disclose LTK's position, yet you conveniently put my name and not his. I agreed with him.

If ever you were in the Police, you must have been driving their bus.

knn, since when i tagged your along? anything "screw" is you? siao! i said screw the mole thing, not you.

i already said so many time. focus on the real issue, the future of Singaporeans. vote pap out and have a more balance parliament.
i don't care is LTK a mole or not, that is what i mean. when WP in power, i will stop voting them and go for the weaker ones.
i also stated that idolising of leaders is a no thing for me. look at how the 60% idolised lky or China on MaoZeDong. it will cause more harm then the good they do.

scroobal, no need to act atas and talk like a snake. talk like twist and turn here for fuck, if u talk this way in court. u will be fuck by the judge.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stick to the subject.

1) are your contributions more valuable than GD's when it comes to taking on the PAP.

No if, buts, arhs, oohs and avoiding the subject and talking about me. I think the forum has collectively agreed that I am abrasive arsehole amongst other things. So stop the evasion.

no need to quantitative on contributions, losses or who has better track record. everyone is contributing to this forum. including pap porlumpar like kopiuncle and fishypie, at least there are some dogs to whack when i got nothing to do.

jw5

Loyal

Stick to the subject.

My answer is Golden Dragon to all the 3 questions. I graciously accept that.

But I will never say something derogatory about the opposition, unless I was 100% certain and was going to do something about it.
Not to enhance my "standing or credibility" in an internet forum and certainly not to sell books.

You are also a manipulative bully and if your children take after you, they are shit.
Mark my words, I can make a good guess at your identity. You can either send me a PM to find out more or we can play a little manipulative game. Your style.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really give up on you. The words are there.

Day in and day out you tell everyone in this forum that you are ex-mata, daily you sit at GD's lap asking for information and when it comes to the crunch, you collapse like a rag doll and start fawning at JW5 feet. Can you read what he wrote about GD? Are you blind? If GD ever took you as his partner, he might as well shoot himself.

Please don't give me " I am simple man" story.

GD is the first to disclose LTK's position, yet you conveniently put my name and not his. I agreed with him.

If ever you were in the Police, you must have been driving their bus.

scroobal, fuck you! since when i put you name in?

i respect GD same as i respect Ramseth, but Ramseth are more confrontational that is why sometime i fuck him. so far i got no conflict with GD. JW5 only angry with the info which GD saying LTK is the mole. it is the same as i disagree with drifter on China and japan issue. do i need to harm drifter, convince or convert him to my view? same as JW5 with GD! do i have take side? when AK and drifter fight, do i have to take side? since when me and GD are partners? i think GD really got to shoot himself when you talk this way! you really talk like a small kid!!!

are you sure u r in this forum for years? scroobal u sound so childish!!! every man here stand by himself and every argument is just a different ideas or some contradicting facts that we are unable to verify. of cos, everyone will stand by what they said. then must end in conflicts with different members congregate in different factions? you are really immature politically, agree to disagree.

want to drive bus in Police also not easy ho. sad to say i am unable to drive a bus in Police.

i am still a simple man, but more mature than you politically.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got you!

Next time don't ever think of taking on someone above your stature. Gd is no raiders, Alamaking, Erection or Zihau or the clones that you keep chasing day and night. Make another derogatory comment like that and I will whip for you are worth. No issues if you need to be 100% correct. as I said you are a black and white person and you have to live with it.

And I don't let anyone suck my dick. I learnt that long time ago that it enhances my ego only and nothing else.

Now go back to chasing clones and chatting in the room of sycophants. And yes the road is long ( got to say that line is quite good)

My answer is Golden Dragon to all the 3 questions. I graciously accept that.

But I will never say something derogatory about the opposition, unless I was 100% certain and was going to do something about it.
Not to enhance my "standing or credibility" in an internet forum and certainly not to sell books.

You are also a manipulative bully and if your children take after you, they are shit.
Mark my words, I can make a good guess at your identity. You can either send me a PM to find out more or we can play a little manipulative game. Your style.

jw5

Loyal
Got you!

Next time don't ever think of taking on someone above your stature. Gd is no raiders, Alamaking, Erection or Zihau or the clones that you keep chasing day and night. Make another derogatory comment like that and I will whip for you are worth. No issues if you need to be 100% correct. as I said you are a black and white person and you have to live with it.

And I don't let anyone suck my dick. I learnt that long time ago that it enhances my ego only and nothing else.

Now go back to chasing clones and chatting in the room of sycophants. And yes the road is long ( got to say that line is quite good)

bhoven knows your identity and I do too.

You will whip me for all I'm worth? Come on you motherfucking son of a bitch.

It's none of your fucking business what I do, your business is to keep your shit fucked up children alive.

Yes, come and get me.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus! How did things come to this? One thing without fail. Given time, scroobal always ended up with the same accolades. Sigh.....

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Looks bad. The seniors are fucking each other, the owner is thinking of closing down the coffee shop and the new blood we've got is a German sausage :o

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Looks bad. The seniors are fucking each other, the owner is thinking of closing down the coffee shop and the new blood we've got is a German sausage :o

It's thanks to the German Sausage that I'm hanging in there for a few more months. Hopefully, if more like him come on board, it will turn things around.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let's inject some lightheartedness's to cool the firestorm. Me start first...LOL....LOL.....LOL....LOL....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's thanks to the German Sausage that I'm hanging in there for a few more months. Hopefully, if more like him come on board, it will turn things around.

Yeah .... a counterpart with a nick like for example englishstuffedshirt will be most complementing.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wahahaha.... lao jiaos???? more like lanjiao lor. uncle GD diam diam yet got kapo kpkb. win agruement here get ntuc voucher izzit?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me start a recruitment drive for SBF-PAP-IB. You will be the leader. I'm in for this :wink:

If the WP were to form the Government, I will have to sell backside to the New Ah Nehs. Only with the PAP Government can I escape that fate! There you go...more coming up!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why worry? Be happy.

"Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666."
- Revelation 13:18