• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How We Assess People

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
JW5

In all these years in this forum I cannot recall you ever providing single piece of damaging information (lets leave out opinions and assessment) about the PAP or the Government. GD on the other hand has done that many times. There have been few others in the forum that have also done that.

The reality is no agent is going to walk around with a neon sign on his or her forehead with the words "agent". GD because of his past would be more likely have access to such information. From Day 1 in this forum, he already stated his view about LTK and SDP. There was no slow build-up, no series of hints or insinuation to surreptitiously guide someone to that conclusion without them realising what is going on.

Agents who undertake covert roles are generally very careful and again the neon sign comment is relevant. The idea is that no one should be to work it out.

You will never get a proof put on a silver platter. Even when an agent runs rogue, government will seldom acknowledge it as the simpletons will think its is a dastardly act on the part of the govt and you do not want other agents to lose confidence. Running rogue does not mean that his behaviour changes immediately and in dramatically. The neon light will not change from green to red.

An agent is usually a smart individual. You cannot have dumb people hoping to get into a CEC. Being smart, there may come a time when they decide to strike it on their own when the wind blows in a different direction. The handler cannot sue him in court for breach of contract.

At the end, GD has and others have provided more damaging information on the Govt than you have. As I said I cannot recall you ever providing a single sliver of information damaging to the this Govt. Opinions, assessment etc are different things altogether. I am well aware that you are very cautious chaps. Even if your identity is revealed no can sue you at all because you have never said anything in the main.

If for some reason you are ever sued, it will be because you made an allegation that someone is a clone in this forum. If you look at me, I don't even bother zapping, give points etc. GD is also similar. We don't chase after clones etc These are petty and childish things.

I too have watched GD since he came on board. That is the only way that you can form a reasonable opinion of someone who provides such information. Waiting for that moment when he slips to be overly dramatic.

So does one hold back on information because he is afraid that people want a written proof or a Stat Dec. They will judge him by his track record and not based on someone particular opinion.

To put very clearly, I thought it was a bit rich to make such statements when you never even coughed up anything in all these years here while GD has done it on so many occasions straight off the bat. We happily consume it and when it adversely hits a soft spot, we start having concerns.

So is it right to make such a claim or allegation without proof? Is it fair on the individual and the organisation. I think we need to grow up and understand these things. SL has been firing all the bullets as she does not have any baggage. She launched the AIM into the spotlight. If she was asked by the PM about WKS during the Mat Selmat affair, what do you think she would have said.

I have no doubt that people in this forum have being watching my "persona" over the years. This is a small forum and would not register on any radar but on rare occasion it does. And it certainly has got nothing to do with you.

Now we know who has the gun.
Next step is to wait to see when and why he would use it.
Also watching with bated breath for him to reveal something that could be damaging to pap in elections.
His opinion that Aubeck is smarter than Leo does not count. That could actually be deemed to be useful to them.

Let's hope that we have planted some doubts in peoples' minds about this fellow's persona.
His standing in this forum as an ex-insider or how high his book makes the bestseller list don't mean shit to me.
Do not let him use the trump card happily when they need it, when many ordinary Singaporeans deserve better lives and not wiseass all-knowing remarks from ex and possibly current henchmen.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't be so trusting about those who occasionally post a few anti pap sentiments, try to establish rapport with everyone, set up their persona to show that they know a lot and who are very concerned with their "reputation or credibility" as an annonymous forummer. If they really had no other agenda other than being truly concerned about the country and its people, they wouldn't bother about their "reputation or credibility" as an annonymous forummer. What they could be setting all of us up for is a bombshell and a trump card, when all else fails for the pappies. Hope you understand my point too.

I think you are reading too much into this whole thread. Everyone has an ego, that no big deal. Even anonymous, most sane fellows here want to project a good image with their main nick. That's also the reason why we have cloning.

The question is what has that person said, and his track record in the forum. GoldenDragon's track record is good enough for me. What he has said doesn't detract from the real issue which is to break down PAP's monopoly on Parliament by voting in more credible opposition MPs. No ruling party can tolerate loss of seats to the opposition, no matter what kind of spy networks they have, who they have recruited to their side, etc.

jw5

Loyal
You are really infatuated or in love with GD.

Noticed how you conveniently left out GD and tagged me alone with LTK's position.

He never even mentioned your nickname.

He said "screw the mole thing". Not meant to be a pun on your nickname.

jw5

Loyal
I did not want to respond any earlier because I was curious how others see your comments. The person who is most in love with GD looks like he is more scared of you and is now fawning in his approach. I know he struggles to articulate his position at times but quite disappointing to see the tail between the legs.

Don't be obsessed with your persona and your standing in this forum.
If you want to clarify your stand, do it. Stop wavering between praising LTK one moment when he achieves little victories, and then kicking him the next, when a so-called ex-member of the establishment reveals something about him.
The most disgusting type of people are those who blow with the wind.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
JW5

In all these years in this forum I cannot recall you ever providing single piece of damaging information (lets leave out opinions and assessment) about the PAP or the Government. GD on the other hand has done that many times. There have been few others in the forum that have also done that.

I have never been an insider or a connected person or a member of the establishment. Where do I get damaging information on them?
Copy the link of one piece of damaging information that Golden Dragon has posted, which could be damaging to pap near election time.
Don't just use words to try and manipulate.

I am not asking for proof. What I am saying is that he explain the reasons for his revelation and don't pretend it's just for information.
He could range from an ex-establishment person who is full of things he thinks he knows to a curent establishment instigator.

You have watched GD since he came on board.
For pete's sake, it's not about you.
If you have things to post or say, post or say it. Cut out this nonsense about who vouches for who and trying to use your perceived standing in a forum where most of the members are annonymous to vouch for those who agree with you or share the same opinion.

Notice you tried to do the same with forummer merl haggard. You know why most people here like merl? It's because he posts useful/interesting things most of the time, never tries to establish his "credibility, persona or standing", almost always has a dig at the MIWs, never tries to manipulate or convince anyone of anyone or anything. Learn from him.

You seriously don't get it. This is not about asking for proof, or claiming that I am certain his information is wrong or comparing who has the better information. I'm sure you and Golden Dragon have the better information. You and he are annonymous forummers in an internet forum. The 2 chaps you keep bashing, including CSJ are opposition politicians in the frontline. Even if you don't give these 2 chaps respect, at least have some respect for the ordinary citizens of Singapore and their choices. It's not about your information and your revelations and your standing and "credibility". Stop being so self serving. And stop being so manipulative too, because your children will learn from you and the world will have to bear with them and suffer for another 50+ years.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For some territories they do very rough work.

Intel agencies work effectively only when they are used for real national security purposes and are not made into pawns for geopolitical imperialism, like how George Bush Junior twisted intel facts to justify his invasion of Iraq in 2003. The geopolitical imperative to do so was clear; the USA had been waiting for a chance for years. It was the WMD that was laughable. The mass media could only show a dozen small warheads and grenades passing off as chemical/biological weaponry.

jw5

Loyal
I think you are reading too much into this whole thread. Everyone has an ego, that no big deal. Even anonymous, most sane fellows here want to project a good image with their main nick. That's also the reason why we have cloning.

The question is what has that person said, and his track record in the forum. GoldenDragon's track record is good enough for me. What he has said doesn't detract from the real issue which is to break down PAP's monopoly on Parliament by voting in more credible opposition MPs. No ruling party can tolerate loss of seats to the opposition, no matter what kind of spy networks they have, who they have recruited to their side, etc.

What he claims to reveal is something that he can use at election time to really swing the vote.
Have a heart for the people and please don't follow scroobal and GD's tails all the time.
They and we are all annonymous forummers in an internet forum, there is nothing about "standing, persona, credibility, track record," etc that matters a hoot more than the well being of Singapore and its citizens.
All these "who agrees with me is for me, who disagrees with me is against me" nonsense is making me sick.

I say again, if there is something interesting to post for the benefit of the Singaporean people, post it.
Not post something because it shows that they know this or they are connected to this or they were once part of this or they are among the inner circle or elite, etc.
If you can't see this happening, I feel genuinely sorry for you.

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's with all the storytelling here? This is just a forum. Meet for coffee and trash it out if you guys are so serious about it. Sigh...

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
as much as we can't make the MIW listen to the folks' plea? :o:o:o

They will have to listen eventually, with more people marking the cross for the opposition on the ballot paper and more 5,000-strong crowds at Hong Lim protesting about real social issues. Eventually this is what drives politics. Not spy networks and infiltrations to and fro, which form useful coffeeshop talk but are ultimately non sequitur.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Waupian!!! This is the Mother Of All Battles - all the great intellectual giants are here. Me better make an exit fast. Something and someone is going to burst.Something and something is going to run berserk!!! Or is it just a SHOW....shadow fighting...kulit kulit..haha...Good Luck!!! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

jw5

Loyal
Waupian!!! This is the Mother Of All Battles - all the great intellectual giants are here. Me better make an exit fast. Something and someone is going to burst.Something and something is going to run berserk!!! Or is it just a SHOW....shadow fighting...kulit kulit..haha...Good Luck!!! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#jw5
All these "who agrees with me is for me, who disagrees with me is against me" nonsense is making me sick.

take a break lah
write a nice poem
you are doing just that
this nonsense is your own creation
back haunting you...relac:smile:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I say again, if there is something interesting to post for the benefit of the Singaporean people, post it.

I have done so already. I said the overwhelming imperative is to vote more credible opposition in, and GD's posts in this thread don't conflict with this imperative. I also said track record matters. When I first came on board (in my present form), I accused you of being a TNP reporter. Later your track record proved me wrong; no TNP reporter can possibly write your 7,844 posts with the same content and with the hidden intent for getting a new story for his chief editor. That's what i meant by judging someone from his track record.

You and GD are both necessary voices. I don't see the conflict of interest you see.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry about me. The issue at the end of the day is who brings what to the table. They will be judged by their track record and the veracity overtime can be seen. Is there for all to see.

I nearly fell off my chair when you wrote those caustic comments about GD. If you were even close in your contribution that would have been different.

Don't be obsessed with your persona and your standing in this forum.
If you want to clarify your stand, do it. Stop wavering between praising LTK one moment when he achieves little victories, and then kicking him the next, when a so-called ex-member of the establishment reveals something about him.
The most disgusting type of people are those who blow with the wind.