• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How We Assess People

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I bet you that manipulative motherfucker scroobal will come back in praise of kopiuncle and fishybye.

That is his style over the years, those who agree with him are for him, etc. Always manipulating human beings to be "on his side". Piece of shit.

Or perhaps they have been in cahoots all along. Makes sense considering what we have been quarelling about.

Hello Jw5,

Don't side-track and don't shift your focus on your prey okay
Kopisai is out of this Grand Scheme - this Grand Plan
You did not study Sun Tze at all...why are you opening so many fronts to make yourself so vulnerable..

知彼知己,百戰不殆;不知彼而知己,一勝一負;不知彼,不知己,每戰必殆

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
screw really has an over inflated ego. screw is the real narcissist in this forum. "mr screw know it all" should go and get a life... puke.....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
something serious going on here
even Sideswipe is here..oh dear...
can someone give old kopisai a clue
to what is going on here....kumsia
anyone of you can pm me....:smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are really infatuated or in love with GD.

Noticed how you conveniently left out GD and tagged me alone with LTK's position.

rotflmao!!! when moonlightaffairs posted "screw the mole thing", he's not referring to you. you either get jerked very easily or you need to go back to school and pick up english comprehension 101. jio ka peng.

jw5

Loyal
Yes, you always like to compare contributions and boast.
I remember you once started a thread comparing me and Ramseth.
You once claimed Alamaking had no achievements in life and that Perspective was lowly educated.
Started threads using Sideswipe's moniker in the thread title even though your dispute went back 4 years. He did not admit his mistakes then, but you kept insulting him and bullying him till today.
Ok, you are the greatest contributor in this forum, but you are also a manipulative bully. Pity the people who have to deal with your children.

That fucker has been bullying forummers for years, making personal attacks and calling them whatever he wants.
You motherfucker scroobal, how does it feel to be bullied?
And unlike 99,9% of the other forummers, I'm willing to take it real life.
And I don't mean the friendly meetings which you mocked others about.
Our real life meeting may take you by surprise, so you better come and surprise me first.
I'll be waiting.

jw5

Loyal
rotflmao!!! when moonlightaffairs posted "screw the mole thing", he's not referring to you. you either get jerked very easily or you need to go back to school and pick up english comprehension 101. jio ka peng.

You can't blame that manipulative fucker.
He's forever trying to manipulate people, so he thinks everyone is trying to manipulate him as well.
You have to start your post with "Agree with you scroobal bro, you know best" for him to take it easy on you.

Wonder how he enjoys being bullied for once.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i think i deserve an apology from him for that. he see wrongly then come and fuck me. really abuse his status! no! cannot! say sorry also must explain!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think i deserve an apology from him for that. he see wrongly then come and fuck me. really abuse his status! no! cannot! say sorry also must explain!!!

can't believe this guy can pass psle. rotflmao! truly epic fail in sbf. can never forget this one for many years to cum. he pwn'd himself. still laughing hard. :biggrin:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People who claim to be pro opposition but claim all main opposition leaders are moles? They give people no choices. Very useful trump card, this mole card. If manage to convince enough people, it could be the difference between a slim victory and a slim defeat. Forget about the notion that "the others are ok". Once the leader is tainted, there will be a difference.

You're overly worried. Singaporeans are hardly the kind who are interested in what they think are conspiracy theories. Even Americans have got tired of it, seeing publications like The Onion.

GD is different and is interested in such stuff for whatever reasons and maybe who knows they are valid reasons. I am sure he swung not a single vote stating them out.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But surely it does not escape you that one partiuclar revelation from him is a potential trump card election changer. And there is a possibility that he has painstakingly built up this persona of anti-pap sentiments and very mild comments about the people in the establishment leading up to a bombshell. QUOTE]

If that is what worries you, have no fear. Our forummers here are more intelligent than you think. I don't see how what I commented on LTK and CSJ could be a potential trump card election changer or potential bombshell. Imo, you have over-reacted.

But, if ever I am interrogated on this matter, my defense is simple - I wrongly accused both key opposition figures to hurt the opposition cause because I am my own undercover agent!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure he swung not a single vote stating them out.

Thanks for stating the obvious. I can understand why some found my statement unpalatable or even question my motive. They flatter me if they believe what I said could swing votes! What I stated takes place all over the world. Maybe in my case, it is because names were mentioned. Why did I leave out JBJ as a mole? TJS, SL, CSM, PS etc. Simple - because I do not have the intel on them.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for stating the obvious. I can understand why some found my statement unpalatable or even question my motive. They flatter me if they believe what I said could swing votes! What I stated takes place all over the world. Maybe in my case, it is because names were mentioned. Why did I leave out JBJ as a mole? TJS, SL, CSM, PS etc. Simple - because I do not have the intel on them.

If you have such strong convincing intel why not go public? This is national interest afterall.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who just jumped into to swim with us, this is one the paragraphs written by GD that caused the stir.

GoldenDragon:

"The grand plan is simple and straightforward - for the PAP to maintain power in S'pore and for them to have 'almost' perfect intel on the opposition. If an opposition party defeats the PAP, better to have one of their own than others they have no control over. Grand plan will never be revealed even when there is an imminent danger of PAP losing majority."

Still cannot understand how something so natural can cause a stir. Isn't it the objective of all political parties in power to desire to continue hanging on to power? In order to do so, to use all available intel on their opponents?