• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to save this forum?

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lets face it even TR has been plagiarizing from this forum even until last week.

I noticed that too when in some private forums I am in, TR has been quoted as originator but actually it is originally from Sammyboy. I too sometimes bring quality posts from here as I think it deserved more exposure in other forums, but there is always a link to Sammyboy. I could have inadvertently brought more readership and even members here by doing so. No harm in promoting this site.

It is however unfortunate that the moderation is very laxed that there are some are posting in the wrong section and not removed. The degeneration of good quality posts into a flaming war is an irritant including multiple threads on same subject, no thanks to Makapaa who inundates the political section with copy/pastings from other sites. Some quality threads just disappeared when 10 or more inconsequential threads were posted.

Scroobal mentioned that quality threads be moved to another super folder which I do agree where excellent discussions taking place can be viewed.

Sam can you get another moderator to cover you during the times you are not around? As I said, you may missed out on threads that were posted earlier or on those days you were not around.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It is however unfortunate that the moderation is very laxed that there are some are posting in the wrong section and not removed.

Lax moderation has always been the hallmark of this forum and it's not about to change anytime soon. :smile:

The forum is here for the fun of it. It is not part of any grand plan to change the world. It caters to the whole whole spectrum of lunatics from the mildly depressed to the manic schizophrenics. Those with a grandiose sense of self importance are welcome too.

If you see a post that's out of place, use the "report this post" feature and I'll take care of it.

The forum will imitate life and go through ups and downs till the day comes when I leave this earth. It'll then go away peacefully never to be seen again.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamak! you all very free??? rogue trader, let nature take its course. moderate the forum not natural liao. the best about this forum is like what sam said, "Lax moderation has always been the hallmark of this forum". TR is just a site to post something and let people talk about it. no thread starting function. its not a forum.

i hope to alter what SamLeong said a bit, Freedom and liberty to express yourself is the hallmark of this forum. this is what attract a lot of people here like a lighthouse in darkness. of cos, they are silent readers, clones, jokers, normal samsters like myself, solid insider stories samsters and some damn solid samster that can contribute great ideas and articles that is fit for New York Times. due to the freedom in this forum, thats why we can attract all these diverse crowd!!! of cos, samsters come and go. good and bad the same. but the forum itself will still attract new samsters, good and bad too. so its a renewal process in the samsters so that the torch will be pass on.

some old samsters might like the good old days like me. but we cant stop the forum from evolving. if we the old timers cant the heat of evolution, we might as well quit this forum for good. this is so far still the most vibrant forum with quality threads. i hope all will understand, SBF been around for around 10yrs.

why its so long lasting? because something never change, its freedom and liberty to express yourself. but you must be able to take the heat if you want to make your point here, in sammyboy.

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i would like to point out another thing. i believe some very senior samsters like to have some say in moderating the forum or even be a moderator of SBF. i hope samleong will keep it status quo. i think its a bad idea. there is a risk that the new moderator might abuse the power of moderating of SBF. i know some are power mongers who love to be in control and this will ruin the forum. they will start to clamp down different opinions or samsters who speak against them.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The forum will imitate life and go through ups and downs till the day comes when I leave this earth. It'll then go away peacefully never to be seen again.

Wise words indeed.....dare i say.... from someone who had spent his entire life sucking up to some ang mor and staying in a white man land.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i would like to point out another thing. i believe some very senior samsters like to have some say in moderating the forum or even be a moderator of SBF. i hope samleong will keep it status quo. i think its a bad idea. there is a risk that the new moderator might abuse the power of moderating of SBF. i know some are power mongers who love to be in control and this will ruin the forum. they will start to clamp down different opinions or samsters who speak against them.

Can you provide some names of samsters who abuse their power? Cite some examples, especially if they like to give infractions to morons like PAPsmearer and Ivebert. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn,ccb cooleo, por lumpar,por until so obvious...:oIo::biggrin:

I dun need to por his lumpar one leh. I always say he is some Asian sucking up to Ang Mors in white man land. Go search my postings la cheebye cab driver.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you see a post that's out of place, use the "report this post" feature and I'll take care of it.

tm1.jpg

"You don't have to worry about that. SamuelShitSkin will keep you busy. And SamuelShitSkin stop rubbing your dick against my ass!"

lnchwmn4

Alfrescian
Loyal
then how come u dunno me? i am not swingstar u noe? weren't you one of those Arsenal fans uncle chased away from the old forum last time

jw5

Loyal
then how come u dunno me? i am not swingstar u noe? weren't you one of those Arsenal fans uncle chased away from the old forum last time

I know u dickman. Remember our discussions about ah bian's innocence?