• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to save this forum?

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get rid of all the clones is all I ask. Otherwise the way it is moving, is down.

Please no. Doing that will eliminate the fun. I am talking about besotted the self proclaimed restaurant owner using plastic chairs. Missing since February. First it was Debonerman who exposed him. I didn't take that seriously then until now since that asshole whose other clones are yellow_people (with a pig head), lancheowman, mudskipper, lnchwmn and it's variants. :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely. Spoken like a true vet. Here are the early pioneers of social media dissent and the hall of fame inductees are

Benedict Chong
Tan Chong Kee
Chang Li Lin
Wynthia Goh
Harish Pillay.

Then we had the well known incident when the authorities scanned the all PC connected to Technet (before it became the 2nd ISP called Pacnet).

When Sam came along , the authorities went after Sintercom in 2001 and killed it.

This place (along with soc.culture.singapore) is the grandfather of all existing political discussion websites. If you map out relationships of the popular sites today like TOC, TR, Mr brown and the party websites, they all connect to SBF directly or indirectly.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please no. Doing that will eliminate the fun. I am talking about besotted the self proclaimed restaurant owner using plastic chairs. Missing since February. First it was Debonerman who exposed him. I didn't take that seriously then until now since that asshole whose other clones are yellow_people (with a pig head), lancheowman, mudskipper, lnchwmn and it's variants. :biggrin:

What is so special about this restaurant owner?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
firstly, it is almost impossible to ban clones...we just have to live with them.

n secondly, some clowns are good to keep around...for entertainment.

it takes effort lah...people got different views...having a super folder is good - but who decides which thread is good or bad? Sam?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

oh yes that asswipe dua kang yao siew besotted, what did debonerman found out anyway?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

So what was exposed about Beshitted?

jw5

Loyal

yellow_people (with a pig head) and lancheowman are definitely different people.
The former is an Indian who has a grudge against WP. He has been MIA since the elections ended in WP capturing a GRC.

The latter has been MIA for much longer, perhaps for more than 2 years. He's a Chinese who follows Taiwan politics, and has a strong leaning towards the green camp. Gets extremely vulgar and abusive when riled up.

Those 2 are both real, frustrated people and are different from besotted, who continues to live in prc fantasy land.