• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to deal with lan jiao lang?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
also known as pple who play bastard?

to be more lethal as in more lan jiao lang than them right!?:o

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Be a chee bai kia. It neutralizes the lan jiao lang.

Be the yin to counter their yang. And restore balance to the galaxy.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal

On the contrary, be really nice to him!!

Let go of all your hatred for him!!!

Heap burning coals on his head...touch the fella innermost feelings! :biggrin:

Last edited:

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lanjiao must see which type.
There are some like chee cheong fun act like yew char quay.
A lanjiao lang must have a strong lan jiao to make it works.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah you see all sorts of these type of people everywhere.

this evening,one LJL drove into my lane in a carpark almost head-on collision. he acted blur blur and did not even say anything. he turned right suddenly just to get a car park lot...damned blur blur.... i stopped my car and looked at him...he lan lan didn't even bother to look at my direction....damned LJL this type...and mind you, he drove a merc okay!!! tyically LJL singaporean well to do type....his mind must be full of clouded nonsense....damned blur blur....

OrNeeKu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, why stress yourself up so much and take so much bother to get even.

Getting upset with somebody will allow him to win because he occupies a place in your head.

Ignoring somebody will allow you to come out victor because he did not succeed in getting what he intended to get.