• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How powerful is Ho Ching?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dun flatter the 2 cheebye kias.........
they are at best low level PAP IBs who no chance to get within distance to smell her fart.....
Kinana holding higher post possibly even with teritiary education.......kopisai on other hand is PSLE nia.....

Bro, the question was who will rush to be her 太监.

The 2 fucktards will potong without 2nd thoughts, and i agree with your point that they will not get within smelling distance of her fart.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, the question was who will rush to be her 太监.

The 2 fucktards will potong without 2nd thoughts, and i agree with your point that they will not get within smelling distance of her fart.

The list will be long and distinguished........

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is weak; unless she can do this......

[video=youtube;yZ15vCGuvH0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ15vCGuvH0[/video]

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, the Wong Ah Ma of Singapore if her son takes over Ass Loon.

within the next 2 GEs we will see the ugly head of the Lee dynasty reappear again after thast useless seatwarmer keechiu is done fucking up the coutry with his sun wu kong monkey antics...fucking chump.....

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She will be as powerful as Empress Dowager Cixi 慈禧太后

And she will build a garden that will rival 圆明园

Guess who will rush to apply to be her chief eunuch a.k.a. Li Lianying?

hi there

1. aiyoh! no need to guess mah.
2. the top contenders are: zorro monkey-faced & teo sir fcuk:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is a kind of achievement. Not that many peoples had this kind of fortune to lost so much of monies in their lifetime.
That's true......but then again its NOT her fortune to lose.......she is the only one who still got a job and extra bonus after losing our people's money........most would have gone to jail liao.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Anyone here thinks she so powerful that can shoot pingpong balls or open bottle-caps or smoke or shoot darts? I think she can.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone here thinks she so powerful that can shoot pingpong balls or open bottle-caps or smoke or shoot darts? I think she can.

These are small case.

Mr Ho can makan $$ and not spit it back out. :biggrin: