• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many of you are prepared to pay $800 for this watch ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I won't be surprised if LKY wears a S$200 Casio and his chauffeur wears a S$2,000 Rolex.

You think the chauffeur dares to? I am sure LKY's bodyguards are also conscious of what they wear on their body and wrist.

Never be flashy in the civil service. Reminds me of a friend who drove a 5 series BMW to work when the big boss was only driving a Corolla. This chap came from a rich family, very humble, but the big boss passed very negative comments about Mr BMW.

jw5

Loyal
You think the chauffeur dares to? I am sure LKY's bodyguards are also conscious of what they wear on their body and wrist.

Never be flashy in the civil service. Reminds me of a friend who drove a 5 series BMW to work when the big boss was only driving a Corolla. This chap came from a rich family, very humble, but the big boss passed very negative comments about Mr BMW.
Once I encountered an incident at the check-in counter of a hotel.
This corporate executive who has a reputation for being arrogant and ostentatious, took out his platinum credit card.
His boss who was also staying at the same hotel, then took out exactly the same credit card, but a gold card! :biggrin:

Before TS says that I have digressed and asks me to start my own thread, :o
-- The watch in the first post is not good looking. Would not buy it even if it were cheap.
-- Prefer leather to metal straps, which I find quite uncomfortable. But have had to change my leather strap almost once in 2 years. :(

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your statement reminds me of someone who actually paid 900k for a space age watch and still manage to spoil it and now still sitting in his house as junk.:biggrin:

Amazing these elites does when they have lots of money to spend.

900K watches are the norm for the tycoons.....drop by Yanfiro at Paragon........they got many brands not heard of by many but price tags are one million up

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll only pay S$150 max!

My Pepsi Cola working watch :

rolex-gmt-master-ii-pictures-2.jpg

My leisure watch :

casiogshock.jpg

And my party / function watch :

IWC-Portuguese-15.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha ha ..................
Anyone buy Dunhill fashion/wear is a moron. Why support cigi company?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe it is a gift from dunhill to say, sorry to hear you have cancer. Here a shit looking watch to match your shit life.