• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How long can you last if you were to lose your job?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money management is the most important thing in life.

One man may earn $1700 a month and yet having $20000 cash saving in his bank accounts.

Another man may earn $6000 a month and having less than $5000 cash saving in his bank accounts

Both men are working classes and this is something real that I encountered in life :wink:

i have one in my office that fit exactly the 1st man.
everyone of us in the office dislike him.
what he do:
when dining lunch together,he will never pay for the drinks ( other will pay for him )
he will not want to share $ to order zhi char , he will order individual less than $4 buck
he will ask for the points/stamps/etc when we buy staff at supermarket.
he dont smoke,drink,buy snacks like potato chips
he will always ask for hitch a ride to those who drive to nearest mrt
he will cut his hair real short like a moron..in order to save $$ from recurring cutting
when people give him wedding bomb, he will reject striage away saying he will be busy on that day
he always recycle among his few same tshirts.
knn..his jeans knee area got 1 big hole..he also want to save
he dont want to buy a watch, but will always want to ask what time huh
when i ask him why you so stingy..he say where got stingy...your pay higher that why can spend.
knn

i rather be the second men....why lived life so tedious...sad case for him

Last edited:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is there stability? You mean perpetual poverty I think. If you do not intend to work rent in JB. Your money will last way longer. And forget insurance. You will never cover the expense . So might as well cancel the policies. Hospitals cannot refuse treatment

i want to ask, which hospital cannot refuse treatment????

when my father had bleeding in the stomach due to ulcer, he was admitted to SGH. i help him do the registry, etc. but before the doc talk about the illness, i was being refered to the finance side to check whether he has enough medisave etc to cover or not. and all this not being enough, i was made to sign a document that in case my father had no money to pay, i will be made liable to all his expenses.

although the expenses can be easily covered, but i have a feeling that many patients who cannot afford the expenses will be turned away before they can even speak to the doctors about their illness, due to this financial 'gatekeeper'.

so, which hospital are u referring to?

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore government cannot follow Scandinavian countries because they are governing Singaporeans whereas in Scandinavian countries, they're governing Scandinavians. I have emphasised this many times over. Singaporeans are not Scandinavians.

The way a society is governed depends largely upon the nature of the society not the nature of the government. Elected governments are simply a reflection of society not the other way round.

As Scandinavian countries start filling up with more and more refugees from 3rd world countries with 3rd world IQs and attitudes, the Scandinavian governments are going to have to severely cut back on the generous welfare system because it will no longer be sustainable. In other words, Scandinavia will have to become more like Singapore in order to prevent the countries there from going bankrupt.

Spot on, Boss Sam. You hit the nail on the head. That(bold, italics, underlined) is the root of the Singapore dilemma. Stupid Sinkies f*ck and curse the PAP, but they never stop to think, where did the PAP come up from, in the first place? :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Spot on, Boss Sam. You hit the nail on the head. That(bold, italics, underlined) is the root of the Singapore dilemma. Stupid Sinkies f*ck and curse the PAP, but they never stop to think, where did the PAP come up from, in the first place? :biggrin:

check out my signature for more detailed explanation on your enlightening topic mentioned.

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have a feeling that many patients who cannot afford the expenses will be turned away before they can even speak to the doctors about their illness, due to this financial 'gatekeeper'. so, which hospital are u referring to?

ALL
government hospitals cannot refuse treatment to anyone.

As long as patient and his family show proof that they are unable to meet the hospital expenses, Medifund will kick in.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ALL
government hospitals cannot refuse treatment to anyone.

As long as patient and his family show proof that they are unable to meet the hospital expenses, Medifund will kick in.

Fucking clown!

Sinkies are in different class. Treat in Sinkie land worse than dogs.

Why should they treat you if you got no money?
You die, they can harvest your organs to put into those with money and who will pay them $$$$$$$

Win win win for hospitial , PAP banks , and those with money

Sinkies can fuck off and die and be harvested

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have one in my office that fit exactly the 1st man.
everyone of us in the office dislike him.
what he do:
when dining lunch together,he will never pay for the drinks ( other will pay for him )
he will not want to share $ to order zhi char , he will order individual less than $4 buck
he will ask for the points/stamps/etc when we buy staff at supermarket.
he dont smoke,drink,buy snacks like potato chips
he will always ask for hitch a ride to those who drive to nearest mrt
he will cut his hair real short like a moron..in order to save $$ from recurring cutting
when people give him wedding bomb, he will reject striage away saying he will be busy on that day
he always recycle among his few same tshirts.
knn..his jeans knee area got 1 big hole..he also want to save
he dont want to buy a watch, but will always want to ask what time huh
when i ask him why you so stingy..he say where got stingy...your pay higher that why can spend.
knn

i rather be the second men....why lived life so tedious...sad case for him

It is good to keep some money for rainy days at least we can have a decent meal at home.

Sometimes I cannot believe some sinkies are so poor to the extend that they have use food coupons (handout) to exchange for a plate of economic rice at hawker centre :(

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
My work forces me to eat out, that's almost like S$20/- each day i.e. S$600/- month.
Now it makes me wonder. how much do each of our bros' here spend for a meal?
Did anyone here have lobang for S$2.50 nasi padang?