• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how Lai Wuji remind me of Goh Meng Seng

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai Wuji: before election, oredi so boastful and condescending.....offend those officials who are suppose to support him in the election..in the end they all decide to boycott him and not give him their support. Lai Wuji still haven't realise his mistake, still think he is always right.

Goh Meng Seng: before election, oredi so boastful and condescending... ..offend oppositon supporters who are suppose to support him in the election..in the end they all decide to boycott him and not give him their support. GMS still haven't realise his mistake, still think he is always right.

The difference between them is Lai is faithful to his wife, but GMS go outside tao jiak until wifey cannot tahan packed her bag and flew back to her niang jia...

:wink:

Last edited:

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike Wuji which always rely on his father-in-law, Meng Seng is being support by his party and members.

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
the thread starter must be deeply infatuated with such a handsome goh. no wonder he makes so much false accusation and stalk mr goh all over from past to present forum. what a weirdo and a loser!

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike Wuji which always rely on his father-in-law, Meng Seng is being support by his party and members.

wahlaneh...
when i saw wuji f**k wujinsheng his father-in-law in front of his wife wuxiuqin i gave him a standing ovation and clapped for him!:biggrin:
steady poon pee pee man - my hero!:biggrin:
in the original taiwanese hokkien version sure got plenty of vulgar words coming out liao.:biggrin: