• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hot News! Allegations of Sun Ho having an affair with one of her church-mates

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sun Ho's alleged lover Mark Kwan? Here's some videos..................

Just looking at the brainwashed dumbfuck cunts in City Harvest Jerk makes me want to puke!:oIo:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RWSJK0Vz66M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/928L3yMj0IU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Sun Ho's alleged lover Mark Kwan? Here's some videos..................

Hallelujah!!!

They obviously think they're getting their money's worth so I don't see a problem.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheyy! ... and I thot that video

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hallelujah!!!

They obviously think they're getting their money's worth so I don't see a problem.

Beware thy use of the word Hallelujah, for damnation be upon you...in this case, the road to hell, was paved with ill intention...do not shout Hallelujah! to swines!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That just means there is no hanky panky between horse Sun and this Mark chap

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also feel like da san, bc most of the chicks always say I bigger than than their bfs.:o
When encountering a new dick, the pussy is usually more excited and hence tighten up more. Hence giving illusion that the new dick is bigger.

Otherwise the girl is just patronizing you to avoid hurting your ego.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
when she buy a dildo she can tell which one is bigger and preferred colour some more.

When encountering a new dick, the pussy is usually more excited and hence tighten up more. Hence giving illusion that the new dick is bigger.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
when she buy a dildo she can tell which one is bigger and preferred colour some more.
The only objective method is to do a threesome. Then the girl can conclusively tell which dick is longer and thicker. Even the semen taste can be compared in the session.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

When encountering a stale PAP IB, I know exactly how to counter their nonsense posts. Every trial they will bring up nonsense that has nothing to do with the matter at hand. Distraction is the game. Vote dilution is the objective. In the meantime, some in court and mostly out of court scandals to feed as opium to the daft 60.1% peasants. So, here are the confessions of a JiakLiaoBee PAP IB and don't pm that eatshitndie it might be a trap. Rely on your own intelligence and instinct to sniff them out:

WongMengMeng, all of us already confessed that we are PAP IB.

At least PAP pays GD, Lock, me and many others PAP IB double for working on public holidays.

Based on my pap ib database, one of sammyboy nick is the current changi chalet warden. If WMM and his clones continue to waste our time, the warden will have special treatment for the tikko cheapo new inmate. ….

it's true. the pap ib is all over sbf, except that they don't defend pap policies. they are here to sympathize with the anti-pap crowd in order to win their confidence. and also to insert themselves into various cliques here in order to fraternize and mole their way in. if you care to know who their ringleaders are, just pm me. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It's actually quite funny how sinkies look at these few simple photos can conclude people having affairs. Worst is so many sinkies in this thread chipping in. Tsk tsk tsk.