• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hot News! Allegations of Sun Ho having an affair with one of her church-mates

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The chio boos will get to maybe see God. Or most likely is call God's name during the one on one. Or one on 2 personal sessions.

One thing i notice about con hee. He seems to think he is God on earth from his sermons n attitudes.

If the revelation about horseface is true. Con hee's so called church will fall like a deck of cards. In the bible there are warnings about false prophets. This con hee will finally be exposed as one.

Hope his believers see the light n beg for forgiveness as go to proper churches instead of the bs con hee sprouts.

All the husbands and boyfriends of any CHC chio bu is a potential green cap wearer.

I wonder what can con hee tell these girls? Donate free fuck to him in lieu of money, and god will give back hundred fold returns in cash or in kind?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If divorce on ground that wife has affair, then alimony is much reduced. Unless con hee himself also has affair, which is why he has been tolerating her gigolo?

Alimony at any price is too expensive. Do you still pay for dog food after you've given your pet dog away? :rolleyes:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OMG this is really blasphemously getting out of control
more spin stories on the way???
no wonder, the AG was so confident to proceed with so much courage
they must have known...more than we know..

this term 狐狸精! is really sacrilegious!!! OMG!!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CON Hee shouldn't mind wearing the big green hat.........

Jehovah also gave Joseph the big green hat when he screwed her arse and conceived Yesu............

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
which one will likely to feel guilty after this case. As in God I have sinned ...

One side is performing righteousness using man made law,

the other side is also performing righteousness using God to scare them.

OMG this is really blasphemously getting out of control
more spin stories on the way???
no wonder, the AG was so confident to proceed with so much courage
they must have known...more than we know..

this term 狐狸精! is really sacrilegious!!! OMG!!!

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
markkwan1.jpg

WTF! If the two of them have a baby, it will be a baby horse! The long faces.....................

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
which one will likely to feel guilty after this case. As in God I have sinned ...

One side is performing righteousness using man made law,

the other side is also performing righteousness using God to scare them.

all are sinners
GOD is neutral
man is the one who has sinned
greed, ignorance and ego
they have all sinned against GOD
the outcome is karmically predetermined....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
markkwan1.jpg

WTF! If the two of them have a baby, it will be a baby horse! The long faces.....................

heaven forbids !
money makes the world go round
love makes people go blind and insane
better to love and lose than never to be loved at all...haha

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is just the tip of the iceberg..

Few Black bros from Los Angeles yet to come forward and reveal their orgy escapades with the Mighty Horse from the Lion City.. LOL..LOL..

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
heaven forbids !
money makes the world go round
love makes people go blind and insane
better to love and lose than never to be loved at all...haha

So you do agree with me. You know people who are alike tend to gravitate towards each other sexually. I know of this Jurong West 5 group of gays who are like that. But they have to take turns fucking each other's butt and be fucked at the same time. There will be one who have no....wait a minute! Can they do the "circle the wagons?"

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After Kong Hee flew into a rage yesterday condemning the person by the name of "The Messiah" who hacked his wife website, a strange email was received by SHS today. "The Messiah aka U.P" left a long message accusing Ho of having "failed as a wife, as a singer and most importantly… as a human being". The hacker also threatened to expose her "hidden agenda".

This new email from "Messiah Two" alleged that Sun Ho was having an affair with one of her assistant and a worship leader in CHC by the name of Mark Kwan. Apparently, this Mark Kwan has been following her to USA, China, Haiti , to promote her album and do charity work - using the name and money of course. And they were staying together for years in that huge mansion rented for $28K/month with the money of church-goers.

If this is true, Kong Hee must be a fool to let his wife horse around behind his back. It also adds to her long list of transgression, like having a boob job, wearing skimpy clothes, using church money for frivolous pursuits, spending millions for an album that was never released.

This mark is a friend on my FB. :biggrin:

Kukulakaku

All Christians are sinners and after their Sunday sermon, pray the sinner's prayer and ask God for forgiveness, they will be as good as new.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
kong kee fatt choy's gf or rather bf could be that indo guy who share with him sentosa cove penthouse and the king-sized bed together.