• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hospital really like to Pok patient

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
get a puppy, preferably french bulldog pup. can console and cheer you up. can also sense when something is wrong with your body and health.

Eat thank you.

I may want to do home dialysis so my house has to be very clean. This is not a good choice.
I am prepare well in my mental. No worry. Of course feel sad but now just have to face it and carry on my life.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eat thank you.

I may want to do home dialysis so my house has to be very clean. This is not a good choice.
I am prepare well in my mental. No worry. Of course feel sad but now just have to face it and carry on my life.

yes, one puppy can ruin the smell of the home. it's mainly because of dog food.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi johnnny
I have so far see 2 dialysis patient in Malaysia has passed away.
First one same disease as me and dialysis for 1 month and admitted hospital icu then discharge one day then passed away. Not sure that time why doctor could discharge her. She was only 39 that moment

2nd one is my Neighbour dialysis for 5 years then also passed away.

But in sg, I see here better taking care of patient and better hygiene , my body is weak and if I have any infection then it may Dancer my life. Just like I have fever this time round. Today my fever last for 1 weeks but one good thing is fever already dropping to 37.6 or 37.7 . Not so high.

My Friend Father has been dialysis for 23 years and still alive. While my Friend who same disease as me also has been dialysis dialysis for 10 years Liao.

We are sick and this is really probably karma of us. So we have just to face it.

I am still working and now MediShield life will pay 1k each month subsidy for kidney dialysis . So the remaining 1k we have to pay ourselves and I can claim from my Husband company insurance which cover spouse. So financial wise I still can afford.

Hope my body can be stronger then to cope well with dialysis.

Unless really absolutely necessary, i.e., monies run low.....be careful about going over to JB for treatment.

I have a friend, a Malaysian(spore pr) whose brother, got a problem relating to his kidney, when to one of the reputable in jb for treatment, though treatment cost is low, the doctor just could not diagnose the problem, treatment was delay and the brother got even more sickly.

The family make a quick decision to transferred him to a private hospital in Singapore, the doctors did the diagnose and immediately called for a operation the same day he was transferred over.

The brother nearly went into coma,but with the op, it did save his life.
As the op and hospital stay adds up to more than 200k sing dollar, the family decide to transfer him back to the hospital in jb, as the cost was much lower there, unfortunately, after being transferred for less than 2weeks, he passed away.

While I do understand the cost of op in Malaysia is much lower, one really have to weigh on the risk.....

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless really absolutely necessary, i.e., monies run low.....be careful about going over to JB for treatment.

I have a friend, a Malaysian(spore pr) whose brother, got a problem relating to his kidney, when to one of the reputable in jb for treatment, though treatment cost is low, the doctor just could not diagnose the problem, treatment was delay and the brother got even more sickly.

The family make a quick decision to transferred him to a private hospital in Singapore, the doctors did the diagnose and immediately called for a operation the same day he was transferred over.

The brother nearly went into coma,but with the op, it did save his life.
As the op and hospital stay adds up to more than 200k sing dollar, the family decide to transfer him back to the hospital in jb, as the cost was much lower there, unfortunately, after being transferred for less than 2weeks, he passed away.

While I do understand the cost of op in Malaysia is much lower, one really have to weigh on the risk.....

Yes that is what I worried about. Actually I am Malaysian. Though I can receive free treatment there but seriously my condition can become so bad now really thank to my renal doctor in Malaysia. Because they ignore my urine protein and delay treatment ended up my kidneys now both are less than 20% function.

I rather pay till bankcrupt also want to receive treatment here. So far my hospital bill still manageable.
And I can use my Husband Medisave if mine not enough.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..While I do understand the cost of op in Malaysia is much lower, one really have to weigh on the risk.....

A case of financial death or physical death. I don't know many people who can afford a $200,000 medical bill.

Anyone have a recommendation for a good medical insurance plan. I do get calls from companies offering accident insurance plans but so far none offering medical insurance. So I wonder if any are available in Spore:confused:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
A case of financial death or physical death. I don't know many people who can afford a $200,000 medical bill.

Anyone have a recommendation for a good medical insurance plan. I do get calls from companies offering accident insurance plans but so far none offering medical insurance. So I wonder if any are available in Spore:confused:

Johnnny
My advise to you, Malaysia doctor really can't make it.
I am seeing the best nephrologist in Jb, in 2006 I searched information and knew a new drug good for my illness and I asked doctor to prescribed to me but he refused. Then I just asked how about you instructed me how to take that medicine then I went to buy.

He told me taking that drug will cause cancer.
Luckily I immediately went to sg to treatment if not I had to start dialysis in 2008 Liao.

Now then Malaysia hospital use that drug to treat patient.

I same Malaysia doctor with my old Friend. She admitted icu and dialysis for 1 month. Then doctor discharge her then she back home one day then passed away.

Well, if can save money then I also want to save.
My advice to you since you also not poor. Got Medisave , don't go for cheap medication then lost your health really not worth.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johnnny
My advise to you, Malaysia doctor really can't make it.
I am seeing the best nephrologist in Jb, in 2006 I searched information and knew a new drug good for my illness and I asked doctor to prescribed to me but he refused. Then I just asked how about you instructed me how to take that medicine then I went to buy.

He told me taking that drug will cause cancer.
Luckily I immediately went to sg to treatment if not I had to start dialysis in 2008 Liao.

Now then Malaysia hospital use that drug to treat patient.

I same Malaysia doctor with my old Friend. She admitted icu and dialysis for 1 month. Then doctor discharge her then she back home one day then passed away.

Well, if can save money then I also want to save.
My advice to you since you also not poor. Got Medisave , don't go for cheap medication then lost your health really not worth.

Currently I only go to JB for treatments that are not available in Spore e.g. chelation & EECP. Actually chelation is available in Spore but doctors here are reluctant to offer it because the police often harass them

I haven't used the new medisave plan yet because I keep myself healthy since I had my heart attack 9+ years ago.
In the future I plan to spend more time elsewhere, maybe Thailand. I already get all my dental work done there. Currently looking for a medical insurance plan that will give me more comprehensive coverage in Spore & elsewhere.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am really sad and depressed. 12th day and fever still there.
Also my kidneys.

I have been receiving aggressive treatment but doesn't seem improving. Depressed.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am really sad and depressed. 12th day and fever still there.
Also my kidneys.

I have been receiving aggressive treatment but doesn't seem improving. Depressed.

You want to give Rony Tan a try?

LE1-3.jpg

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fever shoot up to 38'c on the afternoon.

Lost hope. But at least not higher than 39.7 now

Just pray hard.