• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hospital really like to Pok patient

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was talking to a friend. Originally her husband didn't need dialysis because he had a heart problem & not a kidney problem. The doctors prescribed medication for his heart problems & after a few years the medication caused problems with his kidney.

So he had to do dialysis until he passed away recently. The sad thing is the doctors knew about the side effects & still they prescribed the medication that caused his kidney problem. This is why I am paranoid about the doctors in Spore. The doctors here can really be irresponsible.
In tcm perpectives, taking cholesterol lowering medication provided by western practice is more dangerous than the risk of damages to organs as well as heart attacks. Who's instruction should we follow ?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In tcm perpectives, taking cholesterol lowering medication provided by western practice is more dangerous than the risk of damages to organs as well as heart attacks. Who's instruction should we follow ?

You'll have to decide for yourself who you trust with your health?

After reading all about the dangers of pharmaceutical drugs I decided against taking pharma drugs & am relying on a change of my lifestyle & doing juicing, taking plenty of natural health supplements. I don't mind spending the $$$ on organic foods, juicers & blenders equipment. I see it as investment on my health.

I look at it from a long term perspective & what I've seen is that those who take the natural route have a better quality of life. Just imagine the time people have wasted waiting in a doctors office, taking all those tests, worrying over the results & the cost of treatment, .... :smile:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
to quote-Originally Posted by johnny333 View Post
I was talking to a friend. Originally her husband didn't need dialysis because he had a heart problem & not a kidney problem. The doctors prescribed medication for his heart problems & after a few years the medication caused problems with his kidney. So he had to do dialysis until he passed away recently. The sad thing is the doctors knew about the side effects & still they prescribed the medication that caused his kidney problem. This is why I am paranoid about the doctors in Spore. The doctors here can really be irresponsible
.".........

the level of stupidity in this forum is really amazing. I have doctors friends and they tell me in simple logic. All drugs have side effects just like all airplanes do crash once in a while and all software have bugs and all human beings dies.. this is the reality. when you take a medication there is no guarantee you would not get side effect but overall the benefits is much greater than the risks ie a death is a death whether a stupid sinkie dies by natural causes or dies as a result of the medication side effects. At the end of the day, more people would live (excepts sinkies) as the pills are more likely to save lives than harm them. that's why human longevity has doubled over the last 70 years and no country has ban antibiotics despite so many allergic deaths.
that's why when you get a side effects or allergy you cannot sue(only stupid sinkies like to think everything they can sue and win) as all medications have side effects . or if you sue you would definitely lose. he also told me alot of sinkies do not realise there are only two definite things in life. death and the infinite stupidity of alot of sinkies. not taxes. hahahhah no wonder I always stay away from doing business with sinkies.

Last edited:

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

for quick fix and is urgent, use western drugs.

when conditions stable and no longer in a state of emergency, Chinese herbs will fix the reverse in the long run.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was talking to a friend. Originally her husband didn't need dialysis because he had a heart problem & not a kidney problem. The doctors prescribed medication for his heart problems & after a few years the medication caused problems with his kidney. So he had to do dialysis until he passed away recently. The sad thing is the doctors knew about the side effects & still they prescribed the medication that caused his kidney problem. This is why I am paranoid about the doctors in Spore. The doctors here can really be irresponsible
.".........

the level of stupidity in this forum is really amazing. I have doctors friends and they tell me in simple logic. All drugs have side effects just like all airplanes do crash once in a while and all software have bugs and all human beings dies.. this is the reality. when you take a medication there is no guarantee you would not get side effect but overall the benefits is much greater than the risks ie a death is a death whether a stupid sinkie dies by natural causes or dies as a result of the medication side effects. At the end of the day, more people would live (excepts sinkies) as the pills are more likely to save lives than harm them. that's why human longevity has doubled over the last 70 years and no country has ban antibiotics despite so many allergic deaths.
that's why when you get a side effects or allergy you cannot sue(only stupid sinkies like to think everything they can sue and win) as all medications have side effects . or if you sue you would definitely lose. he also told me alot of sinkies do not realise there are only two definite things in life. death and the infinite stupidity of alot of sinkies. not taxes. hahahhah no wonder I always stay away from doing business with sinkies.

all drugs and herbs have side effects ranging from mild to sever.
I believed after weighing the pro and cons , the doctor had decided that heart problem is urgent. Side effects damaged to kidneys failure may be few years. So the doctor decided that if he don't prescribed drug A , the patient will die of heart attack anytime.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.".........

For genetically high cholesterol sufferers it is very tricky as exercise and diets will not help to lower the level with aging process.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all drugs and herbs have side effects ranging from mild to sever.
I believed after weighing the pro and cons , the doctor had decided that heart problem is urgent. Side effects damaged to kidneys failure may be few years. So the doctor decided that if he don't prescribed drug A , the patient will die of heart attack anytime.

My friend did ask the doctor why he prescribed the drug if it causes damage to the kidneys but didn't receive a good reply.

I don't think doctors here give much thought to the long term welfare of the patient. Based on my own experience the doctors could only recommend putting in stents or open heart surgery, & drugs.

The topic of other medical procedure like IV chelation, EECP, changing diet, lifestyle changes,...was never brought up at all.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time my doctor prescribed to me an injection,
But there is a risk for getting cancer.
Compare risk and the effect. Doctor decided to go ahead the injection as to protect my kidney.
So the side effect things is not guarantee one, but if I didn take that injection then I may lose my kidney function.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get a kidney transplant as soon as you can. Spending your life on dialysis can be really painful. Stay strong and cheerful. Come to Lighthouse Church and let Pastor Rony pray for you.

Please lah, why you are suggesting a con man? I can also pray for him and achieved the same outcome.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when in doubt they poke. each vial or tube for each specific test, unlike shamed theranos which only ask for a prick of the fingertip.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my experience, I come to realize that doctors for some reason try to avoid many questions patients have regarding their health. I think they do not want to make a mistake (by giving an incorrect answer). They depend on data collected from analyses and tests and computer generated numerics to make a decision. I think they should simply ask the patient how they feel and listen instead of depending so much on computer data for that. The last time I was warded for two weeks in a hospital, I was really bored, restless and fidgety from laying in the hospital bed all day long, and wanted to get out real bad, even just to be wheeled around in the yard for a minute would be nice, but the bloody doctor kept refusing this to me and just kept saying I needed to remain in the ward for further "observation." I get so mad I yelled at the nurse and told her off. That I am a patient in a hospital, not a prisoner in a prison!!! Seeing I lost my temper, she allowed my friend to wheel me to the hospital garden which was a great relief to my senses. Fucking stupid doctors!

Cheers!

I don't think doctors here give much thought to the long term welfare of the patient. Based on my own experience the doctors could only recommend putting in stents or open heart surgery, & drugs..............................................

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Staying alive in Sinkieland is already a problem, wat more with PAP behind ur back is a bigger problem. You nvr know when they going to poke u again!!!.

PAP poking has started 50 years ago, and done daily basis. The problem is, 70% is numbed to the pain and happily donate their whole life to PAP. Adding insult to injury, PAP sought the help of FT to poke sinkies. Nothing is left and no difference come GE2020.