• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hospital really like to Pok patient

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
The auntie next bed to me is taking blood for 2nd times.

I don't understand why they can't just one times take all.

Auntie told the nurse she mati Liao.

If they come to Pok me 2nd time, I sure Scold them.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For a person that is very sick, one time take all could cause problem like fainting spell or dizziness in the patient. Just a thought there......

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No choice. This is a sop for certain conditions. The doc need to ascertain the blood sample differs.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
No choice. This is a sop for certain conditions. The doc need to ascertain the blood sample differs.

This condition can be a bane when doctors has no idea what is wrong with the patient and orders a magnitude of blood test every other hour. To quote a consultant from CGH; "Yours is not a classical case ; that is why you need to take the barrage of tests".

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
My next door auntie dialysis for 10 years
I asked whether she got any chance for kidney transplant.
She told me she doesn't want.

I so far met 2 people, they got chance for transplant but they just don't want.

Maybe while you used to something then you just refused to change.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This condition can be a bane when doctors has no idea what is wrong with the patient and orders a magnitude of blood test every other hour. To quote a consultant from CGH; "Yours is not a classical case ; that is why you need to take the barrage of tests".

Oh ya what you mentioned normally happen during diagnosis stage.
But during monitoring stage, certain conditions they need to draw sample blood at intervals to look for changes.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My next door auntie dialysis for 10 years
I asked whether she got any chance for kidney transplant.
She told me she doesn't want.

I so far met 2 people, they got chance for transplant but they just don't want.

Maybe while you used to something then you just refused to change.

That's the problem with old folks and aunties/uncles. They are very stubborn sinkies and likely a pap voter.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doctor suspect there is a flare in my disease.maybe I really have to die Liao

3rd time admission in a year

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I visited my cardiologist he would often prescribe things like blood tests, echo tests, medications, ...

Don't forget that in the modern medical system you need to feed the whole system. That is why I went to the alternative route which is cheaper.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I visited my cardiologist he would often prescribe things like blood tests, echo tests, medications, ...

Don't forget that in the modern medical system you need to feed the whole system. That is why I went to the alternative route which is cheaper.

Staying alive in Sinkieland is already a problem, wat more with PAP behind ur back is a bigger problem. You nvr know when they going to poke u again!!!.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I met someone same as my disease, now doing dialysis

I see her, I also see myself in the next 2 years
Now I already so ill not sure when really come to dialysis whether I can cope well or not

Really quite worried.
I am just mid 30. I sometime think my future I also sad
Maybe don't even can live till 40. Though I always tell myself be positive and be strong.

Sometime the pain really hard to endure.
Also the emotion wise.

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It not the longest life you live that counts. Is how you spent your life.

Also still got life after death. There is still hope. It's not end of the road.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now I already so ill not sure when really come to dialysis whether I can cope well or not

Really quite worried.
Maybe don't even can live till 40. Though I always tell myself be positive and be strong.

Also the emotion wise.

turtle soup can reverse kidney failing function.
right herbs must be used

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Get a kidney transplant as soon as you can. Spending your life on dialysis can be really painful. Stay strong and cheerful. Come to Lighthouse Church and let Pastor Rony pray for you.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It not the longest life you live that counts. Is how you spent your life.

Also still got life after death. There is still hope. It's not end of the road.

Yes. The world is not natural. Life after death should be there not sure in what form.

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Really quite worried.

Also the emotion wise.

Stay strong for your future.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Really quite worried.

Also the emotion wise.

I was talking to a friend. Originally her husband didn't need dialysis because he had a heart problem & not a kidney problem. The doctors prescribed medication for his heart problems & after a few years the medication caused problems with his kidney.

So he had to do dialysis until he passed away recently. The sad thing is the doctors knew about the side effects & still they prescribed the medication that caused his kidney problem. This is why I am paranoid about the doctors in Spore. The doctors here can really be irresponsible.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Know 2 persons diagnosed with sign of kidney failure. Both take "winter worm, summer grass " and avoided dialysis and their kidney condiion got back to normal. But these worms are very expensive now with lots of cultivated ones which do not possess the healing power.