• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hola

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If your host is a company headquartered, and also operating, outside Singapore, is a Singaporean court so powerful that it can get that foreign host to comply with its "order"? :confused:

The host company would not comply with a Singapore court order but it would have to comply to a court order initiated where they are located.

It all depends upon how much muscle the requestor has.

If it is an individual with limited resources using Ravi as his lawyer working pro bono, nothing would happen.

However a billionaire or a government with endless resources at their disposal could make things happen.

Take for example the case of Kim Dotcom who thought he was safe in NZ. The Hollywood bigwigs who are after him for piracy have enough influence to get the NZ government to raid his servers and initiate extradition proceedings.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take for example the case of Kim Dotcom who thought he was safe in NZ. The Hollywood bigwigs who are after him for piracy have enough influence to get the NZ government to raid his servers and initiate extradition proceedings.

maybe you should move to sweden or russia if you're that scared, towkay leong

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
maybe you should move to sweden or russia if you're that scared, towkay leong

I'm not doing anything wrong so why should I worry? Besides I'm pro PAPPY so that gives me considerably immunity.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's hope for the best! :smile:

But I now have a feeling that the PAP government might be allowing both this and the sex forum to continue running, so as to make it EASY for them to continue SPYING on the members here, rather than have to go through the trouble of blocking this website and then hunting for new mirror sites created by you....

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not doing anything wrong so why should I worry? Besides I'm pro PAPPY so that gives me considerably immunity.
Argh! I was hoping for a typo, so that I could say that this reminds me of the following song by Donny Osmond:

[video=youtube;JMrcnqKSbw8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMrcnqKSbw8[/video]

But I've posted it anyway! :o:biggrin::p

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another one:

[video=youtube;zI2hgm65WhE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI2hgm65WhE[/video]

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the events over the last few days have shown is that the aggrieved party doesn't have to be the complainant. It can be anyone who is distressed as the result of the criticism.

The fact that it costs $300 to file an injunction means the rich and the powerful immediately have the upper hand. The more money you have, the more critics you can silence.

The legislation is ridiculous and I will take all measures to ensure that nobody in this forum gets in trouble. I may be an ardent fan of the PAP but I strongly believe that everyone has a right to say their piece. The person on the receiving has every right to reply accordingly.

dat is very broad interpretation of the Protection,,,,Act!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hola is dangerous. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't just have to be careful and always write the truth to your own knowledge.