• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Ching executes Operation Overlord

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
As always, another excellent post from you kuku. Thanks and keep them coming.
hahaha...thank u sir, my pleasure to be able to share some talk cock....i mean tok kong info with our readers....
despite all the fanfare, our idol appears to be out of touch and not pulling his weight...need to kick his arse a bit..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must be tiring logging in as scrooballs and then logging out and logging in with clones to up his own thread and praise himself and troll.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Self elected jaga jamban sai orang is so jealous of scroobal's popularity....
whahahahahaha

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought Ho Ching needed some reflection time and soul searching after all the momentous events that had happened especially the passing on of LKY.

Apparently that is what the mainstream media would have us believe.

Trust the Braddell Brothel Broadsheet (BBB) at your own peril!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly a month later, on 25th August, President dissolves parliament. 1st September will be nomination day with Singaporeans going to the polls on 11th Sept. On Sunday night, 6 September and 3 days before the mandatory cooling off day, she release a carefully crafted and concise view of why Singapore succeeded. No mention of PAP or PM is mentioned. Except for hubris and mundane things about nature, health and travel her Facebook has never ever carried a single note or mention of politics or the health of the country. This post becomes a raging fire for the next 3 days including its spillover on cooling off day. If anyone sat on the fence, this post would have tipped them over to the side of the PAP. It was a masterstroke but more importantly it was the desire to lay claim on who ran the PAP strategy and campaign. It was also the first clear indication to an astute few who suspected that she had a much deeper involvement than originally thought. The outcome was not generally unexpected but its magnitude stunning. The demonising and the character assassination of opposition candidates especially the credible ones will be a key plank as proven by the relentless attack on AHTC and the results delivered. Though other areas were addressed diligently and were also instrumental in the swing of the pendulum.

Lesson learnt - how to eliminate a potential power vacuum and consolidate power without a single voting member of a democratic country being wise to it.

Holy fuck a facebook post enabled the PAP to consolidate even more votes over the previous election. funny thing is the FB post wasn't even published. Thanks ah screw for this deep insight a pity you need to log in as some other nick to respond to me. :rolleyes:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
screwball is really a great 事后诸葛亮 事前猪一样 - it is easy to be wise after the event. after the event, he was like the great strategist Zhuge Liang with his analysis. but before the event, he was just like a stupid pig. hahahahaha.....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
screwball is really a great 事后诸葛亮 事前猪一样 - it is easy to be wise after the event. after the event, he was like the great strategist Zhuge Liang with his analysis. but before the event, he was just like a stupid pig. hahahahaha.....

You ever notice that these fortune tellers always appear AFTER the event has occured and of course they wax lyrical about how they predicted how this or that event was going to occur but yet you hardly ever heard about them BEFORE it happens.

In this case nigger screwballs is posting about an event that occured like what? around 5 months ago and posting about it now? Anyone can appear to be a genius or a great strategist looking at something on hindsight.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting read scroobal.
One year on and the witch hunt is still going on.

That person even as he breathes his last will say 'scroobal is mark andrew yeo.' As his coffin is going in, from inside his coffin he will scream, 'my assertions are all correct, mark andrew yeo is scroobal and has many clones in sbf ......

and finally, ' i am not an albino gay doggie and a eunuch.'

Whahahaha

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holy fuck a facebook post enabled the PAP to consolidate even more votes over the previous election. funny thing is the FB post wasn't even published. Thanks ah screw for this deep insight a pity you need to log in as some other nick to respond to me. :rolleyes:

Dun flatter yourself, jaga. Just look after the shit n urine n collect ur $6 an hr pay. How's ur step mum?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You ever notice that these fortune tellers always appear AFTER the event has occured and of course they wax lyrical about how they predicted how this or that event was going to occur but yet you hardly ever heard about them BEFORE it happens.

In this case nigger screwballs is posting about an event that occured like what? around 5 months ago and posting about it now? Anyone can
appear to be a genius or a great strategist looking at something on hindsight.

shit by now u still cant get it. doesnt matter whether this or that. as forum owner will tell u it is what attracts guests here that counts moron.

no guests log in here to read what you post. same for the eunuch.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not at all jamban jaga. You need a deputy jaga jamban?

I m his clone cum protege. Can? dun b jealous mr jj!

Dun flatter yourself, jaga. Just look after the shit n urine n collect ur $6 an hr pay. How's ur step mum?

shit by now u still cant get it. doesnt matter whether this or that. as forum owner will tell u it is what attracts guests here that counts moron.

no guests log in here to read what you post. same for the eunuch.

spamming 4 posts in a row. Nigger scroobal that doesn't make your post any better you stupid nigger.