• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Ching executes Operation Overlord

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
1613 viewers in 9 hours! What a welcome feast! How much you are missed, it is reflected statistically! Let me give you a big hug! Scroobal !

Reading scroobal's posts and comments, my acuity towards politics and current affairs has sharpened.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
For that job, the requirements are too high for JJ. You need to have O levels with passes in English and Math. In addition, cant be racist, must have TKD brown belt, at least intermediate level in investigation from Home Team Academy, must be male and under 30 yrs old, sexual orientation must be correct etc.

The free job as night shift jaga man of this forum suits satong jamban albino best lah!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
For that job, the requirements are too high for JJ. You need to have O levels with passes in English and Math. In addition, cant be racist, must have TKD brown belt, at least intermediate level in investigation from Home Team Academy, must be male and under 30 yrs old, sexual orientation must be correct etc.

The mere entertaining of that thought is offensive. One one hand, we have scrooby baby, clearly an educated, thoughtful and cultured fellow with friends in high places.

Then we have an obese heartland oaf with zero social graces, poor education, speech problems, mental inadequacy, delusions of hiphop grandeur....i could go on.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope I am not going to piss them off, but...
Viewership of this thread will surely cross 1000 in < 12 hours. How the TS is missed, I don't need to say any word!

I suspect 2 monikers will self-ban themselves from contributing in this thread.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1613 viewers in 9 hours! What a welcome feast! How much you are missed, it is reflected statistically! Let me give you a big hug! Scroobal !

Reading scroobal's posts and comments, my acuity towards politics and current affairs has sharpened.

me too! Just this thread is worth more than 35k posts.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The mere entertaining of that thought is offensive. One one hand, we have scrooby baby, clearly an educated, thoughtful and cultured fellow with friends in high places.

Then we have an obese heartland oaf with zero social graces, poor education, speech problems, mental inadequacy, delusions of hiphop grandeur....i could go on.

wow! That hurts.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

out of 1613, 50 from PMO, 999 from SPF and intel entities. Was told even harry and his choo choo were viewers too.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the first time, the PAP no longer has factions. They had factions from day one, some based on ideology, some on policies, some on loyalty and some on language. I understand that the Lee clan kids are not keen in politics, except for LHY's son. They certainly made politics very unappealing to Singaporeans.

If I was the opposition I would mount a legal challenge on the role of defeated PAP candidates having a formal role in the constituency and the control over the funds. This is an area where the public will take an interest and we also need to shame them on the World stage. It is a joke that someone who has been rejected by voters can carry on in this manner.

I remember during that period there were persistent rumors about how she was going into politics and possibly standing for elections. Some people must have sensed her involvement.

At the end if the day however it is all back to square one. Power in the same few chaps. This time they seem to have consolidated their grip even further. lee family has taken care of literally every angle, all bases covered

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
How does Sam Kor monetize these activities to generate NZ$50k a month?

I have never configured anything related to google on this website for the simple reason that it gives google access to pretty much everything that is going on.

For example installing Google adsense on my server would mean that google can analyse all the traffic in detail in order to serve the appropriate ads to fit the member and visitor profiles. What else they track I honestly do not know which is why I decided to seek donations to keep the site going rather than sell the rights to google.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I was the opposition I would mount a legal challenge on the role of defeated PAP candidates having a formal role in the constituency and the control over the funds. This is an area where the public will take an interest and we also need to shame them on the World stage. It is a joke that someone who has been rejected by voters can carry on in this manner.

Good point bro. Something for LTK to ponder. He has enough lawyers in the WP to consider your suggestion.

In the case of CSJ, having a foot in-the-door, it is strange he hasn't pursued this on the world stage. Why shoot blanks when live ammunition is the preferred way to go? Only CSJ can explain this.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have never configured anything related to google on this website for the simple reason that it gives google access to pretty much everything that is going on.

For example installing Google adsense on my server would mean that google can analyse all the traffic in detail in order to serve the appropriate ads to fit the member and visitor profiles. What else they track I honestly do not know which is why I decided to seek donations to keep the site going rather than sell the rights to google.

Greatly appreciated Leongsam.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by GoldenDragon
Great post, scroobal! I have just one question for you, my learned friend. Why Lee Theng Kiat of all people? He is as ordinary as a shoe lace. Nothing above average about this man who spent his early years languishing at ROC, then based in Colombo Court. Is LTK (not Low Thia Khiang) related to the Lees in any way?

He worked for her when she was in Singapore Technologies. He is the only one who is not linked or attached to anyone else in the power circle - I am referring to MAS, GIC, Alpha gang or any notable Singaporean.
hahaha....our resident empty vessel losing his touch....this type of bland answer but our friend just lapped it up like drug addict....
got answer like no answer lidat.....

let me fill u all in with the insider news....
LTK is the toy boy of HC...servicing her as needed....
that is how LTK rose to becum the top man in Temasick...