• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Had a nice dinner today

westin

20121102_173222.jpg

20121102_173235.jpg

20121102_173349.jpg

Not very cheap

20121102_173230.jpg

Huat-Ah

Dude,you call fast food a nice dinner?Get help Dude!

Hey little young punk,

Cannot say Nice Food meh ?

I VERY Poor mah....

Can't afford it....

I think you need help to see a doctor...IMH would be better :p

i dun really like carls.....

i also had nice dinner :p

Your or lor such a small portion?

The problem with your food is that since it is mostly carbs you would get hungry a few hours later. Everytime eat one bowl of tar mee will feel hungry very easily.

essen

Your or lor such a small portion?

The problem with your food is that since it is mostly carbs you would get hungry a few hours later. Everytime eat one bowl of tar mee will feel hungry very easily.

ya lor, such a small portion and cost 5 bucks!! inflation these days sibeh scary

and u r right. me having shaved baby honey baked ham, garlic stick and banana for supper now :p

ya lor, such a small portion and cost 5 bucks!! inflation these days sibeh scary

and u r right. me having shaved baby honey baked ham, garlic stick and banana for supper now :p

Or lor is never cheap la.

Did you buy it from newton? Geylang's or lor is pretty good.

Fast food is always the best: cheap fast and hygienic.

Nothing wrong with carl's junior, as long as its not BK. Any fast food is better than BK

QXD

I tried Carl Jr once and found that it was slathered in sauce with hardly any taste of beef.

Still prefer my Hungry Jacks (Burger King) double whopper with cheese any day! :wink: