• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GPGT - The Day I Lost My Manhoot ... A True Sinkie Story

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hokay... here it is... soli..fugup Orfit laptop...sibei slow...:oIo:

Part 2... :biggrin:

FUG!!! I just cannot enter her despite using all my Gu Lan ...!!!!

Hokay Hokay...I'm a normal Chinese boy, not a AMDK nor a Black....and not here to Hou Lian lor... but it just cannot Lip her Kangzzz!

At that very moment, I was wondering whether all those Playboy and Hustler magazines (that I hid from my parents under my bed all these while) were telling me the truth.

In my drunken brains, I thot Ji Pai Si Liaozzzz and my first sexperience is not going to happen.

Kannina! I wished this story ends here...but hor.... nabeizzzz....

Hokay... after a while, she said she will go on top...so we exchanged position lor. Whilst on top with her nehs nehs in my line of sight... which I squeezed and attempted to lick her raisins, rather unsuceesfully due to her rocking... she finally managed to glide my Gu Lan into her womanhoot... and then I heard...

"Piak"!!! finally my Gu Lan gotta in ... but hor I could feel a lot of fluid ... as it was dark in the Merc... couldnt figure out what fluid was that... anihuey... she rode till she came with loud screaming and moaning machiam like cat fugging. :biggrin:

I finally came too... inside her and as I recalled.... I quickly held her neh neh and suck her raisins as I peaked and oso shot a cum load inside her abalone.

We rested after this awesome 5BX exercise in my Lao Peh's Merc...

.....to be continued :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Part 3... :biggrin:

Whilst resting, strangely... there was a strong iron stench in the car...

... next i felt my inner thighs with my fingers...swiped the liquid and took a smell...FUG FUG... IT WAS BLOOD! OMG BLOOD! And so much Bloody Blood all over the passenger seat in my Lau Peh Merc!

Shit! Jesus! Buddha! Allah!! Jip Pai Lao Peh sure gan me upside down...Tsibuy....

Took out the tissue box at the back seat...dressed up and then she just watched me cleaning up the car... asked her for some perfume... sprayed all over ... nabei...

Nabeizzz... after cleaning... opened all the 4 doors... and airing it while both of us stood and rested our karchngs on the bonnet outside...

I asked her why so much blood and if she was hokay? She then told me she was a Virgin! OMG...I fug a Virgin at 18!!! I dunch know happy or huat... but I remember I arm chio lor and indeed feel beri berry MAN :biggrin:

Aniwae... I sent her home to Siglap and then tiringly drove home ...

Next day, she called me ... then there were no mobile fone nor sms or whatsapp hor... we spoke on the fone... then she asked me what if she gotta preggie? I chuatio... nabei... so zoon huanzz or she chut pattern...

Cut the long story short, her period came and it was all uneventful... hehehe...:biggrin:

Time passed... I got to know more of her charboh peng yews from her blue uniform JC... some of them were so chio that I couldnt resist... dated one of them... had wonderful sex in my Lau Peh's Merc again... no fugging BLOOD at least... but alas... was caught by her and we broke off ...

.... her peektures coming up after I zhang Chui...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the day you lose your manhood is the day you lose your lamparhood. caitlyn jenner welcum you to her club.

image.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Tak-san...

I can tell u nao...confirmzzz no...haha..:biggrin: in the late 80s dunch have this type of standard huanzzz...

limpei scared of your csi kungfu...your kungfu can sexpose me huanzz... chop me into 2 ah :*:

but i rike the challenge :biggrin:

limpei editing her peektures nao...else get sexposed...:p

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Meng begging for his daily dose of fucking.

Kan ni na bu eh lau cheebye. Fuck your whole family kena knocked down by bus cannot die suffer pain in ICU

fucker nin nabu eh chee bye! dun talk like a big fuck, ai tio tio lai, knn, one slap from me, you will fly into the drain. go get your groupon and crash your wahtsapp, you sounded unbelievably stupid! argh ptui...!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

ok liaozzz... got to wait for my woman leave the study room first... soli :p

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Tak-san...
And here's her peektures...

Now...test your ultimate CSI observation skills :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Meng ah trying your darn best to pretend to have some sort of story yet at the same time proving you are kopi uncle by spamming gifs and jpgs.

Stop stealing other people's pictures and gifs la. It's fucking lame.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Meng ah trying your darn best to pretend to have some sort of story yet at the same time proving you are kopi uncle by spamming gifs and jpgs.

hokay... u say huat u want oso can cos freedom of speech here mah...:biggrin:

i go koonzzzz liaozzzz :biggrin:

Tomolo then TCSS... enuff fun for today...:p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ownself talk to Ownself to disrupt the forum.
Either siao or pap IB......fucking loser is both.....vilest of the vile best suitable for this job due to his natural hatred for opposition and anti pappy elements

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ownself talk to Ownself to disrupt the forum.
Either siao or pap IB......fucking loser is both.....vilest of the vile best suitable for this job due to his natural hatred for opposition and anti pappy elements

Good norning Khun Narong :p

izzit? :biggrin: