• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GPGT - The Day I Lost My Manhoot ... A True Sinkie Story

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
mi a kick dung this rass monkey fi post up dem fuckery pictures dem. Him a suck out him madda and get fuck in him batty a pussy bwoy with a pussy face

U7DwTuq.gif

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Are you implying you're an old boy of Hwa Chong? :biggrin:

If I remember correctly, Catholic Junior College has always been at Whitley Road until now. :wink:

Tak san, Konbanwa! :wink:

I not from Ah Tiong Hwa Zhong leh... I not Chinese Helicopter lah :biggrin:

Sorrie hor..cos i always drive PIE so see Stevens Road exit after CJ... hehehe...

But Kumsia for pointing out... hehe..

Gotta a Gif for you too...:p

I kowtow to u :*:

nabeizzzz... have not even share my Part 2 and 3 and peektures... and u oredi CSI so much :oIo::biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
]Soli Tak-san... just saw your post.. limpei trying to multi task :*:

lim jiu..reading and reply ing sbf prus TCSS with collicks at Balaclava.. plus gotta dig my collection of Gifs...:*:

Then my next guess is National JC. :wink:

My third guess would be ACJC. :p

Walau...this Gif answer your 2 questions hokay! :biggrin:

okie... my woman going to pick me upzz liaozz...lim too much cannot drink and drive... not like lust time at 18 y.o.:p

my fugging Part 2 and 3 with peektures of my first galfriend in my laptop.. later i reach home then post...:p

TTYL...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hokay... finally reach home and settle down liaozzz.. my woman Zhang Chui so I can post Part 2....

Akan Datang....juice chut lai liaozzz:biggrin: