• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng's prediction comes true, WP is splitting!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
426158_392350210791405_100000492883350_1508317_760104098_n.jpg

Last edited:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
"When asked if the party's sacking of Mr Yaw was a reason for his resignation, Mr Fazli declined to comment.

But the departure of Mr Yaw and Mr Tan was a factor, he said, adding that with them gone, he had lost 'two great friends and leaders' who guided him into the party.

Mr Yaw, 35, coaxed Mr Fazli to join the WP after they met at an Aljunied GRC walkabout in early 2010.

Mr Tan showed him the ropes when he joined the East Coast GRC team later that year.

Mr Fazli also said he had hoped for greater recognition from the party of his sacrifices, like awarding him cadreship.

Sources said he was one of a handful of WP candidates in the last election who were not made cadre members." - ST

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's regrettable that Fazli decided to leave. But bear in mind, even FS and TLH weren't made cadres during JBJ times.

Last edited:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is normal for people to leave in any organisation. I still believe WP has what its take to win East Coast in next GE :smile:

hitower

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is two part i wanted to raise.

Part One:
Mr Mohamed Fazil Bin Talip resignation can be due to family matters or some other commitments he thinks not fit in the party, therefore, there is nothing we can comment of this. Entering to politics or a party is oneself decision, it is better for him to leave if he thinks he cannot meet the expectations. Period.

Part two:
WTF GMS is talking about, please go back and handle your own personal problem before making any comments. To be frank, you cannot even handle your own party problem and now trying to be smart to talk about others. You are the joke of the day.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng is just sharpening his forked tongue. Like a nasty bout of diarrohea after some seafood, he will slowly but surely come.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's regrettable that Fazli decided to leave. But bear in mind, even FS and TLH weren't made cadres during JBJ times.

It is possible he made his own assumptions, from my own understanding none of the candidates who weren't already cadres were appointed cadres, save for the 3 who became MPs - CSM, Pritam and YJJ.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It could use its sharp fork tongue to split its own ass.

Don't be mean. Although I am thoroughly against every of Goh Meng Seng's political ideas, he has contributed much to the opposition scene, stood up to be counted, and held his head high. We cannot say the same for 99% of forummers here who prefer instead to be consistent in their views even in the face of changing circumstances. Goh Meng Seng is so adaptable that he can turn his coat at the drop of a hat.

A truly remarkable politician!

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
It is sad and regrettable but it is happening. There are more underlying problems which are just waiting to implode.

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
FS and TLH didn't even have the chance to stay back to be appointed cadres because they run road.

All GE2006 candidates were made cadres AFTER the elections.

Goh Meng Seng

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FS and TLH didn't even have the chance to stay back to be appointed cadres because they run road.

All GE2006 candidates were made cadres AFTER the elections.

I'm also not cadre. In fact I turned down LTK offer of cadreship for one year of "NS" consistent presence at outreach. You know the system. You and your brother were cadres too. I've neither intention nor ambition for CEC nor being MP candidate. So it makes no difference. I have my little brothers in cadreship. That's good enough.

It only means I don't get a vote on CEC. But I have my proxies. Perspective should understand this principle the best.

Last edited: