• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
um-chio
lui-tuck-yew.gif
You sinkie traitor dogs are the ones that have a bit of money only join foreigners and be their running dogs to step on fellow Singaporean women that made it. Excuse me I am complaining of crimes not like you bastards complaining of hdb no upgrade crap.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN ginfreely is living the whore hours. dawn sleep with night activities. wake up after lunch hour, later start calling clients, relax a bit, at night full swing whore activities KNN.
my uncle say KNN this type of whore likes to lie on bed even when making video call or surf internet etc KNN
Malaysian Cantonese can use anything and everything to attack people. You don’t know one benefit of early retirement is you can sleep any time you want to sleep? Unlike people that need to sleep by certain time to go to work! Anyway that must be your Malaysian Cantonese whore mother lifestyle that you said. Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters whore phua cb!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why ask me on SB75? You must be thinking very smart to insult me a public bus SB75 when you are a coward liar that dared not take up my virginity test challenge. Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

You are definitely a slut. What virginity test? You got hymen elsewhere?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are definitely a slut. What virginity test? You got hymen elsewhere?
Another forked tongue snake son of whore using sexual harassment to win. All cannot be banned and can talk freely except me stating the truth has to be banned. that’s the oppression that you @zhihau are doing and has been doing and so damn proud of it and yet pretend to be victim and complain pap!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another forked tongue snake son of whore using sexual harassment to win. All cannot be banned and can talk freely except me stating the truth has to be banned. that’s the oppression that you @zhihau are doing and so damn proud of it and yet pretend to be victim and complain pap!

Long live PAP to deal with all these forked tongue snakes!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should tattoo the word slut on your forehead. So people can read and know you are a professional when they receive head.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should tattoo the word slut on your forehead. So people can read and know you are a professional when they receive head.
You will die a violent death with no corpse and your mother wife daughters will be gang raped. Every word you said of me in this nature that is a total lie will bring you closer to this. Keep talking !