• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get rid of garbage! A lot here!

DAA1C4CA-F43F-45DB-A93D-AFCF6F4DBAA7.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A reformed internet troll who spent 12,000 hours bullying strangers from her basement has admitted that she is 'haunted' by the horrible words she once posted while sharing a heartfelt video apology to her victims.

Landon Eason, 61, logged onto the computer every night for five years and downed cans of beer while unleashing a torrent of cruel insults on random people.

The former medical interpreter would lurk on chess forums and chatrooms and befriend fellow web users before bombarding them with abuse.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...sages-strangers-five-years.html#ixzz5FBS9JySc
She was not bullied by vicious
Malaysian dogs that slandered her slut whore mistress and stole her photos and spread to filthy Indians around the world. You Malaysian Indian dog trying to link this crazy woman to me to whitewash your filthy crimes. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was not bullied by vicious
Malaysian dogs that slandered her slut whore mistress and stole her photos and spread to filthy Indians around the world. You Malaysian Indian dog trying to link this crazy woman to me to whitewash your filthy crimes. Pui!
Pui all the filthy Malaysian dogs here making all the filthy comments. I already said before fat finger is figurative talk and yet these dogs repeat lies ten times. One dog ten times. Ten dogs 100 times and I have to reply 100 times and then I will be criticized for poor spelling poor grammar no humor etc. See how vicious these dogs are? Period.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Helo, which moderator edit my post and add a @ to summon the bitch??

It’s the moderator’s job to police this forum and to the best of our ability make each post communicate more effectively. I did the editing to your post as a responsible moderator.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui all the filthy Malaysian dogs here making all the filthy comments. I already said before fat finger is figurative talk and yet these dogs repeat lies ten times. One dog ten times. Ten dogs 100 times and I have to reply 100 times and then I will be criticized for poor spelling poor grammar no humor etc. See how vicious these dogs are? Period.

Bitch!!! Why are you ignoring me. I'm hurt! You are the first virgin I'm come across, every girl I know is a whore like your mother.

ctsbh

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s the moderator’s job to police this forum and to the best of our ability make each post communicate more effectively. I did the editing to your post as a responsible moderator.
Nabei.. So, are you were the one who banned and moderate me in living in JB forum 2 years ago?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nabei.. So, are you were the one who banned and moderate me in living in JB forum 2 years ago?

My moderation duty is limited to "The Courtyard Cafe" I HABE NO jurisdiction outside here, so please don't anyhow nabei.