• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Another big lie when obviously my post is targeted at @zhihau that created this coalition thread and @zhihau @Leongsam for allowing @Cottonmouth to post nonsense without banning. @Froggy can’t ban at all. Again you are proven always telling malicious lies of me. Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!
Foul-mouthed again in the morning. Do you as a good woman as you claim starts swearing from the time you wake up in the morning, all the way to bedtime?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Another big lie when obviously my post is targeted at @zhihau that created this coalition thread and @zhihau @Leongsam for allowing @Cottonmouth to post nonsense without banning. @Froggy can’t ban at all. Again you are proven always telling malicious lies of me. Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!
And if you really have the hots for @Froggy ...Do you want me to intercede for you? Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dare not reply to my question do you dare to swear you will explode into a million pieces if I am not slut whore mistress? Because you know I am not one and you scared to die with no corpse. Yet continue to smear me with malicious lies. Evil Coward thief slanderer and harasser caught! Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!
All the malicious small cocks spewing malicious lies of me here and out there do you dare to swear you will explode into a million pieces if I am not a slut whore mistress? If not you are proven an evil coward liar!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
All the malicious small cocks spewing malicious lies of me here and out there do you dare to swear you will explode into a million pieces if I am not a slut whore mistress? If not you are proven an evil coward liar!
All of us small cocks? So only your sweetheart @Froggy has BIG COCK? Lol:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foul-mouthed again in the morning. Do you as a good woman as you claim starts swearing from the time you wake up in the morning, all the way to bedtime?
Evil people deserved to be sweared at. I am a good woman dealing with evil man like you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only small cocks will bully woman to win! So simple truth!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I swear I will explode into a million pieces if I am not virgin. Hahahahaha what a contrast between honest woman and malicious liars. Period.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Split simi hair .. my pubic hair already turn white...Lol :biggrin:
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I swear I will explode into a million pieces if I am not virgin. Hahahahaha what a contrast between honest woman and malicious liars. Period.
And evil coward dogs don’t come and give me the crap of virgin in arm pit and nostril etc again. I am talking normal virgin.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
And evil coward dogs don’t come and give me the crap of virgin in arm pit and nostril etc again. I am talking normal virgin.
What's an abnormal virgin? Virgin also got normal and abnormal???

Just like your supposed online and offline virgin???