• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Two evil coward liars caught immediately! You and @musashi liking your post now. Dare not swear you will explode into a million pieces if I am a slut whore mistress and yet insulting me no end!
He likes you also jelly. Wah piang. We all small cocks with split pubic hair you also jelly ah?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And evil coward dogs don’t come and give me the crap of virgin in arm pit and nostril etc again. I am talking normal virgin.
That’s the way malicious dogs behave. You don’t say normal virgin they say you are virgin in armpit. You say you are normal virgin they say what is normal virgin? That’s how evil and sneaky Malaysians are!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I have learnt so much from you the last few days...

1. Online Virgin
2. Offline Virgin
3. Normal Virgin
4. Abnormal Virgin

And still I Small Cock white pubic hair cannot differentiate them...Lol :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
That’s the way malicious dogs behave. You don’t say normal virgin they say you are virgin in armpit. You say you are normal virgin they say what is normal virgin? That’s how evil and sneaky Malaysians are!
Armpit also got virgin or no virgin...This is new...Lol :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am waiting for more types of virgins to be coined by you...

What about belly button virgin?
Nostril Virgin?
Ear hole Virgin?

Lol :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You know what Ginfreely... I think if you are a sculpture made of solid hard rock, I guarantee you will be a Virgin all over your body as nothing can penetrate you, just like your severe Cognitive Dissonance condition.

Lol :biggrin:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coupled with her abstract thoughts of being a virgin online and offline, probably an online and offline hymen as well, it's going to have future psychiatric issues as she ages.

:biggrin:
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What did I do now? Why the hissy fit? I can assure you it is coincidental, no malicious intention at all on my part. It's not my fault that that ugly fat frustrated ang moh internet troll and you share similar traits.

You and other malicious evil dogs here share same traits as her:
1 Evil attacking me that did no harm to you @all filthy Malaysian and filthy Indian and sinkie traitor dogs
2 act nice or befriend people first before or even during attacking @AhMeng @musashi @glockman

That is, manipulative crazy psychopath.

Whereas my only same trait as her is woman and obviously I only attack dogs that are attacking me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bitch!!! Why are you ignoring me. I'm hurt! You are the first virgin I'm come across, every girl I know is a whore like your mother.
Malaysian chickens including your whore mother give birth to all the Malaysian dogs that go round calling people chicken with Malaysian pride. You And other malicious dogs are the same as this crazy psychopath woman that attack innocent people like me but you Dogs are one level lower aka thieves too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a sudden urge to meet up with ginfreely to massage her fanny with my foot. @ginfreely $850? I give you a 15% discount.
Insulting me a whore but dare not swear you will explode into a million pieces if I am not a slut whore mistress only mean that you are an evil coward liar thief slanderer harasser. Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!