• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When one thinks that the whole world is against her, it is a dangerous situation not only for her but for the people around her. Just look at US when teenagers ran rampage in killing innocent people because they felt that they have been bullied or ostracised.

Good grief ... this only happens in cyberspace in Singapore.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are one fucked up person. Kena rape still called slut.

To him, it seems like every woman is a slut, but he's right ....

If you are a decent woman, on top of that a virgin, would you bring up such private matters down under with a male doctor?

Last edited:

ChemWarHead

Alfrescian
Loyal
18266-Antiseptic-Liquid-Dettol.jpg

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you are a decent woman, on top of that a virgin, would you bring up such private matters down under with a male doctor?

So does that make all male gynaecologist perverts? Why do male gynaecologist even exists then? Pass a law to only allow females to be gynaecologists? Better yet, pass a law to only allow females to be present during delivery... If not all your mothers are sluts too.

If a man gets a rectal exam from a female doctor, is the man a "slut" too? Or how about a man who consults a female urologist for penile problems?

Such thinking should be banished to the dustbin of the dark ages.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
So does that make all male gynaecologist perverts? Why do male gynaecologist even exists then? Pass a law to only allow females to be gynaecologists? Better yet, pass a law to only allow females to be present during delivery... If not all your mothers are sluts too.

If a man gets a rectal exam from a female doctor, is the man a "slut" too? Or how about a man who consults a female urologist for penile problems?

Such thinking should be banished to the dustbin of the dark ages.

Get raped then

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's ask our pious inhouse virgin on her views.

@ginfreely

Dear Ginny, this is a serious question.
Would you go deliberately choose a male or a female doctor for your vagina related health, something to do with itch. And why?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Any of my female patients got gentian symptoms I will offer to refer them to my female colleague to do consult and examination. Most are happy with that.

Some will say it is ok for me to examine them I get my assistant to chaperone me.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hanor, those aussie docs are oso a horny bunch, yelling "oi oi oi" everytime they see an nonok :oops:
Let's ask our pious inhouse virgin on her views.

@ginfreely

Dear Ginny, this is a serious question.
Would you go deliberately choose a male or a female doctor for your vagina related health, something to do with itch. And why?
even a female gynae will say to remove the dildo and put 2 panadols insai the malignant cunt - and refer the cuntard to imh the next morning :cool:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any of my female patients got gentian symptoms I will offer to refer them to my female colleague to do consult and examination. Most are happy with that.

Some will say it is ok for me to examine them I get my assistant to chaperone me.
KNN mai kay kay you only refer those bui bui and smelly cb type right KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely I wish to followup my last post with this short Ted-Talk of how a person was able to turn negative comments and in your case cyberbullies into positive lessons for life. Hope you enjoy and be encouraged to bring life to yourself from these bullies.

o-DYLAN-MARRON-WHATEVER-THIS-IS-facebook.jpg
The video link not working. Anyway thank you for the video. Good to acknowledge that the world is sicked with many bullies. And like what we see here, the many bullies will not just deny being bullies, they have no qualms to turn around to accuse the victim as the villain or bully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this video is more applicable to everyone who's been bullied by her.
Denial liar bully number two @glockman you are so shameless I just caught you telling lies the day before yesterday clearly a bully playing victim. Then you zhao lor yesterday and now so fast no shame to show face again and tell more lies.

Btw on a side note anyone familiar with working with Malaysian Chinese and Indian contractors will know they zhao lor a lot. So far I already met two such contractors that zhao lor lol.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She bullies everyone and says everyone else bullies her.
Denial bully number three @AhMeng you have been a staunch or hard core bully following me around to bully me using various clones like Ah Neh, Claire etc. Proven shameless bullies have no shame to tell lies non stop.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When one thinks that the whole world is against her, it is a dangerous situation not only for her but for the people around her. Just look at US when teenagers ran rampage in killing innocent people because they felt that they have been bullied or ostracised.

sg has a high incidence of mental cases as a result of nearly 200 hundred years of severe inbreeding among the segregated and limited gene pools. but the worst nut cases mainly arrived from southern china as male coolies, laborers and peasants got horny after 6.9 years and looked for prostitutes and brides. the ugliest, most retarded, and worst inflicted with mental issues were shipped to sg from villages in southern china as sex slaves. the luckier and richer chinamen in straits settlements had enough to pay for better looking ones, but sound mental condition could not be verified.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Denial bully number 4 @Wunderfool you have been bullying me since a long time ago even made use of dead boy Benjamin Lim thread to chant insinuating insults to harass me. The evidence is all there and yet you can shamelessly deny. Exactly the same behavior as my malicious Malaysian Chinese neighbors that denied despite the litter and dog poo and barking all there.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
sg has a high incidence of mental cases as a result of nearly 200 hundred years of severe inbreeding among the segregated and limited gene pools. but the worst nut cases mainly arrived from southern china as male coolies, laborers and peasants got horny after 6.9 years and looked for prostitutes and brides. the ugliest, most retarded, and worst inflicted with mental issues were shipped to sg from villages in southern china as sex slaves. the luckier and richer chinamen in straits settlements had enough to pay for better looking ones, but sound mental condition could not be verified.
Your mother must be the sex slave shipped from south china. Pui your mother wife daughters phua cb!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your mother must be the sex slave shipped from south china.
she was sold to a chink family in sg which in turn sub-contracted her to work as maid for angmo family. thanks to angmo family her impression of angmo is skyhigh and the good impression remains to this day. luckily for her she met my dad, fell in love, married, and my dad redeemed her from the cheating, conniving and cash-conscious chink family. what about you? do you and relatives check for cases of schizophrenia in your family? mine is free from dementia, schizophrenia, and other mental disorders, although i have ocd to dispose of clutter, maintain minimalism, keep everything in order, neat and tidy - but only me and not my sisters who are hoarders and very cluttery.