• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN didn't know stripe.need to do in presence of nurse ? KNN another ter nao sinkie that will give bank account number to stranger type KNN
Malaysian Cantonese cheebye why you dare not answer my post on you thieves must have stolen my bank account number too.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysian Cantonese cheebye why you dare not answer my post on you thieves must have stolen my bank account number too.
i admire your tenacity and consistency in repeating the same shit in every thread. you’re better than a bot when it cums to inserting yourself in every conversation and discussion. where do you find the time and so much shit to poo everywhere? i’m amazed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So does that make all male gynaecologist perverts? Why do male gynaecologist even exists then? Pass a law to only allow females to be gynaecologists? Better yet, pass a law to only allow females to be present during delivery... If not all your mothers are sluts too.

If a man gets a rectal exam from a female doctor, is the man a "slut" too? Or how about a man who consults a female urologist for penile problems?

Such thinking should be banished to the dustbin of the dark ages.
Ya correct that @Valium is a loser bully living in Stone Age.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hanor, those aussie docs are oso a horny bunch, yelling "oi oi oi" everytime they see an nonok :oops:

even a female gynae will say to remove the dildo and put 2 panadols insai the malignant cunt - and refer the cuntard to imh the next morning :cool:
Your Malaysian mother wife daughters are the malignant cunts and you the rotten black LJ. Your whole cuntard family can be crushed alive to atone your liar bully thief slanderer harasser sins against me. Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i admire your tenacity and consistency in repeating the same shit in every thread. you’re better than a bot when it cums to inserting yourself in every conversation and discussion. where do you find the time and so much shit to poo everywhere? i’m amazed.
Not everywhere but I am invited to this thread by that @Valium shit. Anyway I am repeating truth which is of course shit to you thieves slanderers and harassers.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Let's ask our pious inhouse virgin on her views.

@ginfreely

Dear Ginny, this is a serious question.
Would you go deliberately choose a male or a female doctor for your vagina related health, something to do with itch. And why?

YOU FARKING CHOW CHEE BYE LAH! Why you have to ask people hijack the thread! Go fuck your own asshole you piece of shit!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Zhihau, please ban Valium. The asshole actually invites people to hijack threads. Those who incite and invite others to hijack threads should be dealt with the same as those who hijack threads.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zhihau, please ban Valium. The asshole actually invites people to hijack threads. Those who incite and invite others to hijack threads should be dealt with the same as those who hijack threads.

EXCUSE ME???
I asked her for her opinion on one subject, I didn't ask her to shit all over the place. Her asshole is not my jurisdiction.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
EXCUSE ME???
I asked her for her opinion on one subject, I didn't ask her to shit all over the place. Her asshole is not my jurisdiction.

Don't act blur and pretend pretend. You know what would happen by asking. If you truly did not then you must be a damn FARKING STUPID PERSON.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can't blame the cuntard as being traumatised by kt latha for dressing like a slut and now fixated in looking for any johnny cum lately as a substitute for dildo usage (running out of batteries?) but still no takers. this fatfug now leaving pussy pungence and putang patches to permeate publicity :(

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
can't blame the cuntard as being traumatised by kt latha for dressing like a slut and now fixated in looking for any johnny cum lately as a substitute for dildo usage (running out of batteries?) but still no takers. this fatfug now leaving pussy pungence and putang patches to permeate publicity :(
Another Malaysian Cantonese liar bully open cheap mouth only all filth and shit lies come out. Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's ask our pious inhouse virgin on her views.

@ginfreely

Dear Ginny, this is a serious question.
Would you go deliberately choose a male or a female doctor for your vagina related health, something to do with itch. And why?

Looks like the slut didn't answer this, obviously she will spread her legs for MALE Doctors to dig and pry her lao cheebye.