• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the slut didn't answer this, obviously she will spread her legs for MALE Doctors to dig and pry her lao cheebye.
Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb! I already said before I never do pap smear! See what doctor? Anyway nothing wrong to see male doctor just like the many that have male gynecologist including your slut mother.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The video link not working. Anyway thank you for the video. Good to acknowledge that the world is sicked with many bullies. And like what we see here, the many bullies will not just deny being bullies, they have no qualms to turn around to accuse the victim as the villain or bully.
@Yamato you are right about turning negative comments into positive lessons. These sickos thieves slanderers and harassers should be crushed alive while I enjoy my life.
she was sold to a chink family in sg which in turn sub-contracted her to work as maid for angmo family. thanks to angmo family her impression of angmo is skyhigh and the good impression remains to this day. luckily for her she met my dad, fell in love, married, and my dad redeemed her from the cheating, conniving and cash-conscious chink family. what about you? do you and relatives check for cases of schizophrenia in your family? mine is free from dementia, schizophrenia, and other mental disorders, although i have ocd to dispose of clutter, maintain minimalism, keep everything in order, neat and tidy - but only me and not my sisters who are hoarders and very cluttery.
My mother is adopted by a wealthy plantation owner couple in Malaya who treated her well and sent her to study in Singapore after the war. She is now in ripe old age and living well and alert and has a brother aka my uncle in China who is retired China university lecturer and also still alert and agile. And of course my father was a self educated great man. So no worries of dementia and schizophrenia genes at all.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
@Yamato you are right about turning negative comments into positive lessons. These sickos thieves slanderers and harassers should be crushed alive while I enjoy my life.

My mother is adopted by a wealthy plantation owner couple in Malaya who treated her well and sent her to study in Singapore after the war. She is now in ripe old age and living well and alert and has a brother aka my uncle in China who is retired China university lecturer and also still alert and agile. And of course my father was a self educated great man. So no worries of dementia and schizophrenia genes at all.
Your condition could be from your dad's genetic line...:biggrin:

Do investigate that genetic schizophrenic chain too...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your condition could be from your dad's genetic line...:biggrin:

Do investigate that genetic schizophrenic chain too...
Stupid evil dog cannot understand simple English my father was a self learner who practiced lifelong learning long before pap advocated it. Pui your malicious liar dog and bitch Malaysian Cantonese family!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Stupid evil dog cannot understand simple English my father was a self learner who practiced lifelong learning long before pap advocated it. Pui your malicious liar dog and bitch Malaysian Cantonese family!
You are obviously exhibiting signs of schizophrenia. You need to investigate 2nd degree and 3rd degree relatives as well both from your father and mother's side.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are obviously exhibiting signs of schizophrenia. You need to investigate 2nd degree and 3rd degree relatives as well both from your father and mother's side.
Telling the truths is of course signs of schizophrenia to evil and filthy thieves slanderers and harassers. You need to be crushed alive.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Telling the truths is of course signs of schizophrenia to evil and filthy thieves slanderers and harassers. You need to be crushed alive.
The problem is that you are not facing the truth, that's why you show signs of siao lang behavior...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Denial liar bully number two @glockman you are so shameless I just caught you telling lies the day before yesterday clearly a bully playing victim. Then you zhao lor yesterday and now so fast no shame to show face again and tell more lies.

Btw on a side note anyone familiar with working with Malaysian Chinese and Indian contractors will know they zhao lor a lot. So far I already met two such contractors that zhao lor lol.
What lies? Can you elaborate?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
She will repeat her own brand of rubbish as she can never explain nor elaborate. All she does is shooting spam from her hips, disguising her bullying tactics by calling other names and curses.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How you know he's a Cantonese ? You peep at his NRIC before?
He was proudly spouting malicious lies of me in Cantonese. Not Cantonese then must be some low esteemed Malaysian Chinese that thinks speaking Cantonese makes him high class.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The post two days ago right here in this thread exposing your lies that you were away from this forum due to my vulgarities. You can search for it yourself. You have done it again usual Malaysian denial pattern to deny even when evidence is right there staring at you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will repeat her own brand of rubbish as she can never explain nor elaborate. All she does is shooting spam from her hips, disguising her bullying tactics by calling other names and curses.
Another malicious liar spewing lies when my post is right there exposing his lies.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You can deny but heaven knows, I know and you know the truth. Those with awareness ones here will know too. Damn shiok to see you crushed alive.
You know jack shit.

You want to trade insults and all. It's fine, let's do it all here. You have been warned to not hijack threads and disturb posts. Yet you keep doing it. I hope mods will do something about this.

Last edited: