• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely may I ask you a question from post number 267 https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/pu...ny-thread-anymore.253256/page-14#post-2713888 to the above post number 283 https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/pu...ny-thread-anymore.253256/page-15#post-2713917 16 continuous posts, you were either answering to yourself or to no one at all, my question is who are you talking to really? Just curious please don't get angry with me.

Siao chee is crazy, you asking siao chee for rationality??

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such as buying a house (even if it's a bungalow!) in JB? :p
But seriously, I am not aware of any "high SES" Sinkie (and I'm assuming it means at least an upper-middle class citizen earning at least S$10,000 every month), let alone an unmarried woman, who would even consider buying a house in JB, whether to live in or invest in.
in sbf, anyone can pretend to be what they're not;
but being mentally deranged and intellectually disabled cannot be masked nor can it be helped, especially when one professes to be a virgin to all and sundry o_O
Hey I am going to do high ses stuff again. Don’t be jealous ok dogs.
hope you don't defeat the purpose and spoil it all by dressing like a slut, according to kt latha :oops:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Siao chee is crazy, you asking siao chee for rationality??

Well I am simply curious that is all for 41 minutes and 16 continuous posts I just curious who she is talking to, actually I am a little concern too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN cuntard to put it more simple - if my uncle ask do you think that woman is a mad woman you also will not answer right becas a siao lang will not see another siao lang a siao lang KNN KNN KNN
Who say I will not answer. I will answer Idk the answer whether she is mad as I am not a mental health expert! Not like act smart people think they are so smart when actually very stupid. Smart people no need to know all answers!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely may I ask you a question from post number 267 https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/pu...ny-thread-anymore.253256/page-14#post-2713888 to the above post number 283 https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/pu...ny-thread-anymore.253256/page-15#post-2713917 16 continuous posts, you were either answering to yourself or to no one at all, my question is who are you talking to really? Just curious please don't get angry with me.
You can ask sweetie pie that too as he did an even longer monologue!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well I am simply curious that is all for 41 minutes and 16 continuous posts I just curious who she is talking to, actually I am a little concern too.
eh kakpoh, you have better things to be concerned about - like where to eat and then post here.
don't sweat the small stuff :wink:

ctsbh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been following this thread since 2014. Lady Gin seems to be irrational when others provoke or tease her further. Hope the moderator will ban her for posting which infact is for her own health.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
in sbf, anyone can pretend to be what they're not;
but being mentally deranged and intellectually disabled cannot be masked nor can it be helped, especially when one professes to be a virgin to all and sundry o_O

hope you don't defeat the purpose and spoil it all by dressing like a slut, according to kt latha :oops:
You are the one pretending not me. And KT latha said someone is a slut based on hot air not dressing. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

She's talking to her imaginary and invisible friend from another dimension. He will be fucking her in the ass tonight.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been following this thread since 2014. Lady Gin seems to be irrational when others provoke or tease her further. Hope the moderator will ban her for posting which infact is for her own health.
Which part irrational? Don’t accuse people out of hot air! That’s the trademark of malicious Malaysians. Pui and don’t call me lady gin!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's talking to her imaginary and invisible friend from another dimension. He will be fucking her in the ass tonight.
Fucking liar I am talking to whoever interested to know the ugly truths of Malaysians and in response of malicious lies from cheap and filthy people like you. Not even a monologue!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many siao cb nowadays!
Another IMH siaogao.

x4i3XE5.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who say I will not answer. I will answer Idk the answer whether she is mad as I am not a mental health expert! Not like act smart people think they are so smart when actually very stupid. Smart people no need to know all answers!
KNN something is wrong here :rolleyes:
need a mental health expert to know whether that siaochi harassing young boy is mad ? KNN better be honest :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the one pretending not me. And KT latha said someone is a slut based on hot air not dressing. Pui!
And no thanks to malicious Malaysians and KT latha cheap mouth I have to declare to be a virgin to dispel all the slut whore mistress malicious lies! Not that I go round professing to be one like what semaj2357 is telling lies!