• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: why isnt ginfreely the mudland siao chabor banned?

Gila Ginfreely with full make up on the MRT back to IMH :biggrin:

[video=youtube;yhlQhva5fUs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhlQhva5fUs[/video]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely caught with constipation look on her face

cheongsam.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where's zhihau to yank the chains of this bully dog nameless COWARD cottonmouth?

Gila Ginfreely with full make up on the MRT back to IMH :biggrin:

[video=youtube;yhlQhva5fUs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhlQhva5fUs[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are dishonourable mudlander LIAR out to discredit me by painting me as SIAO. So which part I said is SIAO? The truths of mudlanders being litterbugs, chow kuan don't pay study loan, complaint govt corrupt but ownself corrupted pay bribes to build illegal extension/get business, dishonourable people who slander people they dislike etc etc? All got proof got talk is called SIAO? Becos you are a mudlander bastard with big self entitlement and no sense of shame and self reflection, that's why you have the cheek to call me SIAO for speaking truths.

Btw your SIAO mudlander bitch mother waiting fot you in SIAO keng have black hairy nipples indeed. In this stupid forum, dishonourable mudlander LIARS go everywhere to call people SIAO and no one will call them SIAO but the victim talk back to the bullies using their exact words and the victim become SIAO. Stupid sinkies indeed to be hoodwinked by mudlanders easily.

No answer from cottonmouth. So nameless COWARD cottonmouth is certified dishonourable mudlander LIAR calling me SIAO for nothing.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She is unique. There is no one like her in sbf. Boss Sam welcomes diversity and inclusiveness.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

knnbccb siao cheebye ownself talk to ownself

KNNBCCB LIAR obviously I was not talking to myself but quoting my post questioning him that nameless COWARD cottonmouth evaded answer and my post is a proper conclusion of him being very dishonourable LIAR just like you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is unique. There is no one like her in sbf. Boss Sam welcomes diversity and inclusiveness.

Of course it is not a coincidence that you shameless number two mudlander hypocrite LIAR THIEF appears in all these bashing me threads.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

phua cheesepie.... dont cum here listerb

Disturb your mother phua CB. Words that you can use to bully me will all be returned to your dear phua CB mother wife daughters. Cheap man bullying women deserved to have your own women called phua CB. Mudlander low life LIAR nameless COWARD hiding behind computer can only be dealt with by same greetings for your cheap family that has Bo ka kao to raise a bastard son bully. Pui your mother phua CB!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where's zhihau to yank the chains of this mudlander bully dog nameless COWARD virus?

Where's zhihau to yank the chains of this bully dog nameless COWARD cottonmouth?

So where's zhihau to yank the chains of these bully dogs mudlander nameless COWARDS? Certified double standard hypocrite moderator. One standard for mudlanders. One standard for Sporean.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

pruss one :wink:

Pruss one your mother phua CB whatever pruss one meant. Shameless mudlander LIAR like you will never be ashamed of bullying others. Your fellow mudlanders ought to feel you are their disgrace. Pui!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pruss one your mother phua CB whatever pruss one meant. Shameless mudlander LIAR like you will never be ashamed of bullying others. Your fellow mudlanders ought to feel you are their disgrace. Pui!
fatfugs, still can exercise and lose some weight :confused:
pruss 2!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

fatfugs, still can exercise and lose some weight :confused:
pruss 2!

TOP Shameless and forever shameless mudlander LIAR! Fatfugs your pruss 2 mother wife daughters phua CB. Pui! What a disgrace to Chinese!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

clithead, pruss 3!

Clithead your mudlander SLUT family phua CB pruss 3.TOP ONE Shameless and forever shameless mudlander LIAR! Fatfugs your pruss 2 mother wife daughters phua CB. Pui! What a disgrace to Chinese!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Keep them coming cheap words will be returned to your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters phua CB. Pui! Semaj2357 top shameless disgraceful mudlander LIAR!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Clithead your mudlander SLUT family phua CB pruss 3.TOP ONE Shameless and forever shameless mudlander LIAR! Fatfugs your pruss 2 mother wife daughters phua CB. Pui! What a disgrace to Chinese!
fei hai and fatfugs, pruss 4!