• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: why isnt ginfreely the mudland siao chabor banned?

Why mudlander bastards with filthy mouth cottonmouth and virus opening their filthy mouths everywhere don't bother you? Becos birds of the same feathers.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Every class needs a clown.

We have this perfect rabid bitch with a smelly cunt, which is odd but we will make do. Her fat clitoris is like a clown's nose.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Every class needs a clown.

We have this perfect rabid bitch with a smelly cunt, which is odd but we will make do. Her fat clitoris is like a clown's nose.

Again you talking about your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters. That's the only way to reply to COWARD slandering me. Challenge them to name and NRIC and they act blur.

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again you talking about your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters. That's the only way to reply to COWARD slandering me. Challenge them to name and NRIC and they act blur.

since u so brave prove first post a pic of your siao chee face and ic first lah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

since u so brave prove first post a pic of your siao chee face and ic first lah

Mudlander or sinkie traitor acting blur again. Already caught virus with his Russian sailors talk is enough proof of my identity is known. So only yours and other slanderers identity need to be revealed before open your filthy slandering mouth.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

am sure many forummers are wondering why this rabid mad bitch is allowed to loiter and pee and shit all over the forum

She's entitled to express her opinion just like anyone else.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

must ask her parents why she still behaves like a baby.

image.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

She's on my "ignore" list at the moment. You should do the same.

Yes people should ignore and not feel entitled to trample others they dislike. I only voice opinions that are truth but dishonourable people trample me with lies.

entree

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes people should ignore and not feel entitled to trample others they dislike. I only voice opinions that are truth but dishonourable people trample me with lies.

When did you escape from IMH?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

A typical day for the Mudland Siao Cheebye

electroshock_therapy_by_penney.jpg

There will also be another rod inside her cheebye and 2 clips on her black hairy nipples.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

This jiuhu siao gao is gone case.

I bet in IMH they had a leash around her neck as well since she's a rabid bitch.
Hey bitch, tell me your cell number, I will visit and poke your cheebye with a broomstick. lolololol

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are dishonourable mudlander LIAR out to discredit me by painting me as SIAO. So which part I said is SIAO? The truths of mudlanders being litterbugs, chow kuan don't pay study loan, complaint govt corrupt but ownself corrupted pay bribes to build illegal extension/get business, dishonourable people who slander people they dislike etc etc? All got proof got talk is called SIAO? Becos you are a mudlander bastard with big self entitlement and no sense of shame and self reflection, that's why you have the cheek to call me SIAO for speaking truths.

Btw your SIAO mudlander bitch mother waiting fot you in SIAO keng have black hairy nipples indeed. In this stupid forum, dishonourable mudlander LIARS go everywhere to call people SIAO and no one will call them SIAO but the victim talk back to the bullies using their exact words and the victim become SIAO. Stupid sinkies indeed to be hoodwinked by mudlanders easily.

This jiuhu siao gao is gone case.

I bet in IMH they had a leash around her neck as well since she's a rabid bitch.
Hey bitch, tell me your cell number, I will visit and poke your cheebye with a broomstick. lolololol

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw I everyday eat well sleep well shit well got time come here to speak the ugly truths of mudlanders. No wonder mudlanders in this forum who don't even have a heart big enough to welcome tourists in their home grounds are jealous. Small hearted people are like that. And these double standard self entitled hypocrite mudlanders think Spore owe them a living and we should welcome AND thank them for getting jobs and working in Spore.