• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Sainttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I become your target instead of him. I give up.

You only got yourself to blame for responding to siao cha bo. Learn from Leong Sam; just dig your head into the sand like ostriches in OZ land when you meet one.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
You only got yourself to blame for responding to siao cha bo. Learn from Leong Sam; just dig your head into the sand like ostriches in OZ land when you meet one.

She seems to have big gut but how could I know she is foolish:( I learn my lesson and shall go one corner and cry a river.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She seems to have big gut but how could I know she is foolish:( I learn my lesson and shall go one corner and cry a river.

Yeah not as smart as you to steal other people's chichis and show to leongsam. Btw can show me too? I am interested to see.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
cut hair ???... dun know
wash & shampoo ???... bey sai
dig ears ???... lagi ta boleh
flush her head in the toilet bowl??... no hui
go wash her mouth ??.... ta tau

PUI... PUI...PUI.... no horse run !!!
the one and only AH :smile:

Sainttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who let the dog out ?!

The owner lost both his bola in the bet and could not rein back the mad dog, thus we had to just live with the fact that more mad dogs will run amok in this forum as the mad dog goes bitting and infecting other dogs in the forum with its rabies.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The owner lost both his bola in the bet and could not rein back the mad dog, thus we had to just live with the fact that more mad dogs will run amok in this forum as the mad dog goes bitting and infecting other dogs in the forum with its rabies.

You are Wunderfool kaki dog with rabies.

Sainttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If anyone out there dont want to get rabies, stay clear from the mad dog. Dont even open your mouth or breathe when nearby least it get transmitted to u through the air by the dog saliva. :smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If anyone out there dont want to get rabies, stay clear from the mad dog. Dont even open your mouth or breathe when nearby least it get transmitted to u through the air by the dog saliva. :smile:

You are damn ignorant. Never read the detailed advice given by the Canadian doctor here that not just you need the mad dog to bite you, the bite if just surface bite and not deep wound also won't get rabies. Right Canadian doctor?

Sainttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are damn ignorant. Never read the detailed advice given by the Canadian doctor here that not just you need the mad dog to bite you, the bite if just surface bite and not deep wound also won't get rabies. Right Canadian doctor?

Well the PATIENT sure know the detail of its diseases well from its doctor. :P'''

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well the PATIENT sure know the detail of its diseases well from its doctor. :P'''

You see lah leongsam every time I do good to give educational advice mad dogs here will come and humtum me. How to stay cool and not talk nonsense when you are not reining in these mad dogs?